John Titor's Religious Beliefs: Bible Prophecy, Revelation, Return of Christ, the Rapture, 2012

Samstwitch

If you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord" and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be Saved. Romans 10:19

Liberty

Titor quoted a couple of things from the bible! "If the egyptians knew they were going to drown. Would they persue Moses?"

Camel through the eye of a needle. (the rich)

This isnt the mind of a hoaxter!

Samstwitch

January 9, 2001

QUESTION: ...and who are those involved with breathing life into this supposed NWO, that many people in our current world-line are so afraid of?

JOHN TITOR: "On my worldline, we are no longer afraid of the 'NWO'. Are you afraid of Nazis?"

For those who don't know about Nazi's in U.S. government, watch these videos.

Prescott Bush (George W. Bush's grandfather), Bush-Nazi Crime Family History

Bush's Grandfather Led Nazi Coup Against White House in 1933 (Part 1)

Bush's Grandfather Led Nazi Coup Against White House in 1933 (Part 2)

JFK II: The Bush Connection (MUST SEE!)
(George Bush Senior's involvement in JFK assassination)
Last year I visited the Book Depository Museum and the scene of the crime in Dallas, Texas.

kurisu

January 9, 2001

QUESTION: ...and who are those involved with breathing life into this supposed NWO, that many people in our current world-line are so afraid of?

JOHN TITOR: "On my worldline, we are no longer afraid of the 'NWO'. Are you afraid of Nazis?"

For those who don't know about Nazi's in U.S. government, watch these videos.

Prescott Bush (George W. Bush's grandfather), Bush-Nazi Crime Family History

Bush's Grandfather Led Nazi Coup Against White House in 1933 (Part 1)

Bush's Grandfather Led Nazi Coup Against White House in 1933 (Part 2)

JFK II: The Bush Connection (MUST SEE!)
(George Bush Senior's involvement in JFK assassination)
Last year I visited the Book Depository Museum and the scene of the crime in Dallas, Texas.

I think he means why fear something thats come and, passed the Nazi are how old now so we don't really fear them anymore

maybe the NWO is like that it's something that is done and, over with for his worldline

Samstwitch

I think he means why fear something thats come and, passed the Nazi are how old now so we don't really fear them anymore

maybe the NWO is like that it's something that is done and, over with for his worldline

It's John's way of forewarning us that we will be dealing with Nazis in our future. Our government...
And that the NWO on his Timeline has been defeated.

Liberty

My theroy on that is they control a worldline. If the nazi's had won, they would STILL be in power! Glad good wins over evil even if it takes 4-9 years!

Samstwitch

Michio Kaku warning for 2012: As I said in my Post #1, in 2012 we could have serious power outage downed for several weeks caused by Solar Flares, Solar Kill Shots. Prepare for the worst, hope for the best. Store food, water, meds, emergency supplies just in case.

JOHN TITOR: "I am aware of the Mayan Colander but in 2012, it was not something I was able to think about.
When the time comes, I'm sure people will find the signs they are looking for that leads them to the end of time."

If Solar Flares knock-out the power grid, electrical, satellites, etc.,
that would be the "end of time", because all the clocks would STOP.

VIDEO BELOW: THIS is the Bible Prophecy that I'm talking about! (The Narrator is reading Bible Prophecy.)
Watch the video below: "Doomsday Prophecy 2012: NASA admits it now!!!!"
NASA admits to Jesse Ventura that they expect a Solar Flare to knock out electrical power
on earth in 2012, due to a hole in the earth's magnetic field.

I don't know when these things will happen, but it is soon.
Bible Prophecy is the only prophecy that is 100% correct.
Those who believe in Jesus Christ will be Saved from the coming Tribulation.
Know Jesus, know peace. No Jesus, no peace.

kurisu

Michio Kaku warning for 2012: As I said in my Post #1, in 2012 we could have serious power outage downed for several weeks caused by Solar Flares, Solar Kill Shots. Prepare for the worst, hope for the best. Store food, water, meds, emergency supplies just in case.

JOHN TITOR: "I am aware of the Mayan Colander but in 2012, it was not something I was able to think about.
When the time comes, I'm sure people will find the signs they are looking for that leads them to the end of time."

If Solar Flares knock-out the power grid, electrical, satellites, etc.,
that would be the "end of time", because all the clocks would STOP.

VIDEO BELOW: THIS is the Bible Prophecy that I'm talking about! (The Narrator is reading Bible Prophecy.)
Watch the video below: "Doomsday Prophecy 2012: NASA admits it now!!!!"
NASA admits to Jesse Ventura that they expect a Solar Flare to knock out electrical power
on earth in 2012, due to a hole in the earth's magnetic field.

I don't know when these things will happen, but it is soon.
Bible Prophecy is the only prophecy that is 100% correct.
Those who believe in Jesus Christ will be Saved from the coming Tribulation.
Know Jesus, know peace. No Jesus, no peace.

The question is how strong is it. At worst what if it fries the board and sends a current to strong and fries all the wires ( yes its possible ) some people say a few weeks not if that happens most of the us could go months even longer and, who knows what anarchy and, hell will fall for those without electricity. no debit cards cant get cash cant store food eventually people will fall to stealing then violence breaks out it's a chain reaction.