Johntitor.com Last Post

Thread starter #1

someguy

As far as I can tell the last post for the official John Titor website was April 2011, what's up with that?

Num7

Administrator
I bet they got bored. Business probably went down at someone point during that time period. You can't make money with that Titor stuff forever, right?

twilightsky

As far as I can tell the last post for the official John Titor website was April 2011, what's up with that?
Might want to ask Morey Haber or Oliver Williams. I think they became really bored.
it wasnt in april of '11', it was july,cancer survivor, hurray for you, i have multable mylomia,i keep my spirits up and i plan on fighting till i feel like i use to,john titor,,,,he will always be around,,,,,somewhere, sometime

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Premium
Might want to ask Morey Haber or Oliver Williams. I think they became really bored.
it wasnt in april of '11', it was july,cancer survivor, hurray for you, i have multable mylomia,i keep my spirits up and i plan on fighting till i feel like i use to,john titor,,,,he will always be around,,,,,somewhere, sometime
I think that quote was from another guy.

Keep fighting -- you can win. :)