join the illuminators!

Thread starter #1

jimord

are you experinced shadow people?

nightmeres of then?

hard to sleep and need hope?

please tell me all what you all you know and experienced. I will now look for members who know about these things

Thread starter #4

jimord

If we were, then we might all be dead.
you cannot die from shadow people. they can only scare you or do weird paranormal things.

Spell check please.
I am bad at spelling also I am post somthing important soon and close this group since i no longer can find people and i found somthing more important

Mayhem

III oculis videt
Premium
If you type a word wrong .

Example

undeneth is a red line click on that line and that provides you will the correct spelling.

Underneath.

Negan

THE member
Premium
Care to expand on what you're attempting to do? And as far as I've read, not all shadow people are the same. They may look the same, but are different entities. And I've read plenty of reports they can, in fact, harm you. This is not something I'd be trifling with.

Thread starter #7

jimord

Care to expand on what you're attempting to do? And as far as I've read, not all shadow people are the same. They may look the same, but are different entities. And I've read plenty of reports they can, in fact, harm you. This is not something I'd be trifling with.
alright but what about the white pale creatures sometimes pitch white? some people say they are aliens from adromeda galaxy,