join the illuminators!

jimord

are you experinced shadow people?

nightmeres of then?

hard to sleep and need hope?

please tell me all what you all you know and experienced. I will now look for members who know about these things

Mayhem

Zenith
If you type a word wrong .

Example

undeneth is a red line click on that line and that provides you will the correct spelling.

Underneath.

Negan

THE member
Care to expand on what you're attempting to do? And as far as I've read, not all shadow people are the same. They may look the same, but are different entities. And I've read plenty of reports they can, in fact, harm you. This is not something I'd be trifling with.

jimord

Care to expand on what you're attempting to do? And as far as I've read, not all shadow people are the same. They may look the same, but are different entities. And I've read plenty of reports they can, in fact, harm you. This is not something I'd be trifling with.
alright but what about the white pale creatures sometimes pitch white? some people say they are aliens from adromeda galaxy,

SensitiveAbility

you cannot die from shadow people. they can only scare you or do weird paranormal things.

I am bad at spelling also I am post somthing important soon and close this group since i no longer can find people and i found somthing more important

Sorry to say it
BUT you can die from shadow people! They have never been alive not do we know were they are from . Could be hell could be another dimension. So PLEASE I'd your gonna say something please understand what you are saying.
I have delt with shadow men, they can be VERY dangerous! I have been shoved hit scratched ect.
They can pull you into there world if they want to. They drain your energy till it kills you .

TheMedic2001

Sorry to say it
BUT you can die from shadow people! They have never been alive not do we know were they are from . Could be hell could be another dimension. So PLEASE I'd your gonna say something please understand what you are saying.
I have delt with shadow men, they can be VERY dangerous! I have been shoved hit scratched ect.
They can pull you into there world if they want to. They drain your energy till it kills you .
I scared a shadow person when I was a kid lol