(Joke) I Have 100% Proof Of Time-Travel

JimmyD

I Have 100% Proof Of Time-Travel

So? What do you plan to do with it?

Maybe you should consider the risks involved before actually explaining it to anyone in any clear terms.

If there is a pressing issue that requires you share, it must be weighed against the consequences of that knowledge being available and/or who it may potentially harm. From my experiences, sometimes it is better to further research and otherwise wait and see what else happens.

TimeFlipper

Maybe you should consider the risks involved before actually explaining it to anyone in any clear terms.

If there is a pressing issue that requires you share, it must be weighed against the consequences of that knowledge being available and/or who it may potentially harm. From my experiences, sometimes it is better to further research and otherwise wait and see what else happens.

Cant you see that its just a Spoof posting, simply meant for fun? :D..

JimmyD

Cant you see that its just a Spoof posting, simply meant for fun? :D..

Sure.

I guess, from your perspective, it is a joking matter, ...and perhaps not as real as it is to me.