Journeying Through Time with a Tesla's Cane

mullac998

Hello fellow forum members, I'm going to guide you through a step-by-step in the guide in the manufacturing of , Canette de Tesla (Tesla's Cane). Which permits minor jumps through time in to the future. I will first present the theory behind it and then a detailed description on how to make it. Although the effects are minor, it demonstrates proof-of-concept."

I believe it's important people understand that time travel is possible, also I suggest you have a go at building it along with others.

JustMe

Why tell us you will talk us through it and then not just do it? Why the build up? If you are want to tell us just do it and don't make a song and dance about it? Does it resemble a pringles can? Does it use a broken radio? How did you hear about it? What is the science behind it? Give us the information and don't try to drag things out unnecessarily.

mullac998

First Part Theory, many years ago I read a number of volumes on the therapeutic use of corporal punishment by the late Reverend Grayson. He caned numerous young men as a way of curtailing high-spirited naughtiness. But also noticed that it had value on motivating the lazy and apathetic. He also documented that some experience a transcendental state after six of the best. In an unpublished paper of Tesla's that I acquired. He theorised from Rev Grayson's volumes, that the pain from the caning resulted in a transcendental insight in two worlds beyond ours due to euphoria. Interestingly in one of the volumes the Reverend discusses a strange experience he had after administering corporal punishment to a young man for some undisclosed indiscretion. Apparently the young man disappeared before his very eyes show me to reappear sometime later in exactly the same spot. Enter the Tesla Cane, a means for everyone to experience this transcendental state that leads to time dilation. The second part will be on the construction of the cane. It requires only a few components to construct.

JustMe

This is the biggest load of nonsense since your previous thread about made up morse code signals. Why do people keep trying to hoax? Unpublished tesla papers? What is your obsession with Tesla? Show us evidence, don't say that it was from unconfirmable papers that you saw 'years ago'. This is not evidence. It's bullshit with no basis in fact. Hitting a kid with a cane has never caused time travel. It causes bleeding, pain and resentment.

mullac998

I do not endorse beating young kids and apparently neither did Rev Grayson who only caned young men in their late teens and early twenties