Journeying Through Time with a Tesla's Cane

mullac998

This is what we will be building, it's not very complicated and it will allowed minor jump forward in time.

Attachments

• teslacane.jpg
    teslacane.jpg
    452.4 KB · Views: 56

JustMe

Ignoring the request for evidence again... no scientific information? No actual facts? Just a made up story using fictional characters. A clear hoax. Not even a good one. How can hitting someone with a cane cause time travel? You are either a terrible liar, an idiot or you actually believe your own crap which means you are delusional. Whatever the answer Is, I'm no longer replying to this thread as it is a waste of time. I hope you are blocked from this site as this is not the first of these stupid threads you have started.

mullac998

The items you will need are:-

1. 20 gauge enamel coated copper wire also known as magnet wire. 40 metres.

2. 42 to 52 inch bamboo cane

3. electrical tape.

4. 6v battery I used a 1.5A.

5. Alternative to a portable H.Yakkerton recharge battery.

6. clips.

7. A light up switch.

8. 6 inches of copper pipe to fit snugly on to cane.

Lumbergooz

how about a sketch ? schematic? despite my very open stand to new science, im starting to conclude this is a hoax to draw attention...buy urself a harley bike with noisy muffler u will get more attention and some curses.. .so either post more info or dissappear as i expect u will....

mullac998

@Lumbergooz I can recall you posted the thread concerning Moses Cane. A cane that had the symbols of the tetragrammaton inscribed on it. It's powers came via it being struck against something. There are plenty of biblical references in Hebrew 12, of the therapeutic use of the cane.

Hebrew 12:6 For the Lord disciplines the one he loves and chastises every son he accepts.

The tetragrammaton, means tetra - 4 grammaton - letter. 4 letters that look like a couple of 11. We are back again to 411. The number of time travel. Bare with me, and get those components as I will be next explaining how to assemble the

mullac998

The construction, basically it's an electronic magnet that fits on one end of the cane and acts as a handle. Slide and glue on to one end of the bamboo cane the copper pipe. Wrap the magnetic wire around a copper pipe. Hold in place with heat resistant glue. Wrap PVC tape around the wire to form a handle. Using the same heat resistant flue attached the switch and two wires with the clips on so to be able to attach to the battery. Ideally the back seat you want to use is H.Yakkerton rechargeable battery that delivers an AC current. If not use a 6-volt 1.5 amp battery. the matter battery will be due to a DC current and a non rotating magnetic field which is less potent but still works. The other battery produces an AC current and does a rotating magnetic field. Turn on and see if it picks up some paper clips. Or distort the signal on an AM radio. The magnet is the handle and when you hold it switched on the magnetic field passes into your body. I will post later the method on how to use it to time travel.

JustMe

LF3 radio broadcast in Derbyshire

Is this what they are using to make the fake morse code you were posting about the other day? Or did it cause the hauntings that you posted about previously? You love a good hoax, eh?

Not forgetting your alien abduction too! Amazing that all of that happened to one person really...

Lumbergooz

@Lumbergooz I can recall you posted the thread concerning Moses Cane. A cane that had the symbols of the tetragrammaton inscribed on it. It's powers came via it being struck against something. There are plenty of biblical references in Hebrew 12, of the therapeutic use of the cane.

Hebrew 12:6 For the Lord disciplines the one he loves and chastises every son he accepts.

The tetragrammaton, means tetra - 4 grammaton - letter. 4 letters that look like a couple of 11. We are back again to 411. The number of time travel. Bare with me, and get those component
The construction, basically it's an electronic magnet that fits on one end of the cane and acts as a handle. Slide and glue on to one end of the bamboo cane the copper pipe. Wrap the magnetic wire around a copper pipe. Hold in place with heat resistant glue. Wrap PVC tape around the wire to form a handle. Using the same heat resistant flue attached the switch and two wires with the clips on so to be able to attach to the battery. Ideally the back seat you want to use is H.Yakkerton rechargeable battery that delivers an AC current. If not use a 6-volt 1.5 amp battery. the matter battery will be due to a DC current and a non rotating magnetic field which is less potent but still works. The other battery produces an AC current and does a rotating magnetic field. Turn on and see if it picks up some paper clips. Or distort the signal on an AM radio. The magnet is the handle and when you hold it switched on the magnetic field passes into your body. I will post later the method on how to use it to time travel.
.Ur reply is appreciated...but it includes a lot of descrpancy from technical POV. lets w8 and see the remain of ur (instrument) b4 making a judgement.,,there s a difference between giving ppl the butter..and taking them 4 tour around the lake,but ending up just as lost...

TimeFlipper

There is no such thing as a "Yakkerton AC Battery", all batteries are DC not AC..

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

There is no such thing as a "Yakkerton AC Battery", all batteries are DC not AC..

At least as far as we have all been told. Something like that would probably be classified. And anyone talking about it would probably be hunted down and exterminated.