Journeying Through Time with a Tesla's Cane

JustMe

The construction, basically it's an electronic magnet that fits on one end of the cane and acts as a handle. Slide and glue on to one end of the bamboo cane the copper pipe. Wrap the magnetic wire around a copper pipe. Hold in place with heat resistant glue. Wrap PVC tape around the wire to form a handle. Using the same heat resistant flue attached the switch and two wires with the clips on so to be able to attach to the battery. Ideally the back seat you want to use is H.Yakkerton rechargeable battery that delivers an AC current. If not use a 6-volt 1.5 amp battery. the matter battery will be due to a DC current and a non rotating magnetic field which is less potent but still works. The other battery produces an AC current and does a rotating magnetic field. Turn on and see if it picks up some paper clips. Or distort the signal on an AM radio. The magnet is the handle and when you hold it switched on the magnetic field passes into your body. I will post later the method on how to use it to time travel.

There is no such thing as a "Yakkerton AC Battery", all batteries are DC not AC..

At least as far as we have all been told. Something like that would probably be classified. And anyone talking about it would probably be hunted down and exterminated.
Hopefully...

Lumbergooz

that makes 2 of us...sadly we can t stop abandoned juveniles from posting here...My last advice to this guy is: find a 30th floor balcony, close ur eyes and jump...I guarantee 110% that u will travel another world..& take ur tesla stick w U..

Last edited:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
The morse code story might have been believable. Everyone got his chance, right? Now, a second one at the same time? You're making fun of us.

@mullac998 Time to let go. You either admit you're hoaxing (or give us an incredibly convincing reason you're NOT hoaxing), otherwise we close your threads.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
First Part Theory, many years ago I read a number of volumes on the therapeutic use of corporal punishment by the late Reverend Grayson. He caned numerous young men as a way of curtailing high-spirited naughtiness. But also noticed that it had value on motivating the lazy and apathetic. He also documented that some experience a transcendental state after six of the best. In an unpublished paper of Tesla's that I acquired. He theorised from Rev Grayson's volumes, that the pain from the caning resulted in a transcendental insight in two worlds beyond ours due to euphoria. Interestingly in one of the volumes the Reverend discusses a strange experience he had after administering corporal punishment to a young man for some undisclosed indiscretion. Apparently the young man disappeared before his very eyes show me to reappear sometime later in exactly the same spot. Enter the Tesla Cane, a means for everyone to experience this transcendental state that leads to time dilation. The second part will be on the construction of the cane. It requires only a few components to construct.

Since you are British, are you another person that claims, like Lord Henry, that Tesla had ties to England?

Can you scan the unpublished Tesla papers for us?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
This is what we will be building, it's not very complicated and it will allowed minor jump forward in time.

What EXACTLY does it do SCIENTIFICALLY?

I understand that you are using magnetism, but what are you trying to accomplish scientifically? What specific effect are you trying to achieve in order to time travel?

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
that makes 2 of us...sadly we can t stop abandoned juveniles from posting here...My last advice to this guy is: find a 30th floor balcony, close ur eyes and jump...I guarantee 110% that u will travel another world..& take ur tesla stick w U..
Not to be the bad guy here but I don't believe suicide to be the answer? :confused:

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
I know I'd likely get crushed down for attempting to stick up for @mullac998 but the rudeness isn't deserved.
He has not disrespected any one of you from what I can tell.
This is what he believes in.
You could at least be patient with him and guide him in another direction.
Come on everyone.
What happened to all the acceptance and kindness that I saw this website was offering?

I apologize, in advance, if I displeased anyone with anything I said. :oops: