Journeying Through Time with a Tesla's Cane

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
The items you will need are:-

1. 20 gauge enamel coated copper wire also known as magnet wire. 40 metres.

2. 42 to 52 inch bamboo cane

3. electrical tape.

4. 6v battery I used a 1.5A.

5. Alternative to a portable H.Yakkerton recharge battery.

6. clips.

7. A light up switch.

8. 6 inches of copper pipe to fit snugly on to cane.

Is there a set of schematics for it or instructions?
What is the source(s) you got such information from?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I know I'd likely get crushed down for attempting to stick up for @mullac998 but the rudeness isn't deserved.
He has not disrespected any one of you from what I can tell.
This is what he believes in.
You could at least be patient with him and guide him in another direction.
Come on everyone.
What happened to all the acceptance and kindness that I saw this website was offering?

I apologize, in advance, if I displeased anyone with anything I said. :oops:

Asking questions is rude? Perhaps not answering them is also rude.

TimeFlipper

The morse code story might have been believable. Everyone got his chance, right? Now, a second one at the same time? You're making fun of us.

@mullac998 Time to let go. You either admit you're hoaxing (or give us an incredibly convincing reason you're NOT hoaxing), otherwise we close your threads.

I remember when Num7 posted this comment.... that mullac has made no attempt to answer the question put to him, even though he has been lurking around for a few months..

Its only right that he should be given one more chance to answer the question...I think mullac was hoping nobody was going to bring this up, but hey ho ive done it, and iam sure that Num7 will be looking for a convincing reply, before he closes this thread and confirms its a hoax!! :LOL:

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
I know I'd likely get crushed down for attempting to stick up for @mullac998 but the rudeness isn't deserved.
He has not disrespected any one of you from what I can tell.
This is what he believes in.
You could at least be patient with him and guide him in another direction.
Come on everyone.
What happened to all the acceptance and kindness that I saw this website was offering?

I apologize, in advance, if I displeased anyone with anything I said. :oops:

Asking questions is rude? Perhaps not answering them is also rude.
Telling him to jump off a building, which would result in death, is quite very rude.
I believe that is called "bullying", which is usually frowned upon.
He does not deserve to be belittled or called an idiot and stupid.

The poster seems to believe in what he posts.
I just think everyone should have a little more patience and try to shift his view.

Although, you didn't do much of that. Somebody else did.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

mullac is here now Wolfy, but still not given a convincing reason as to why he isnt hoaxing us, as Num7 requested..

It looks now that Num7 will close off this thread and confirm it as a hoax..

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
mullac is here now Wolfy, but still not given a convincing reason as to why he isnt hoaxing us, as Num7 requested..

It looks now that Num7 will close off this thread and confirm it as a hoax..
I have seen a lot of people post instructions to build machines that may not work.
I don't think it needs to be closed off as a hoax.
Nobody built it and used it to say it was a confirmed hoax.
I am sure the poster didn't build it.
For now, it's in a superposition of simultaneously appearing fake and authentic until we use it.

TimeFlipper

Scroll back on this page to where i made a posting earlier on...you will see that i included what Num7 said several weeks ago to mullac..
Num7 always has the final say on any matter regarding Paranormalis, he is an Administrator, and has given mullac sufficient time to reply with a convincing statement..

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
Scroll back on this page to where i made a posting earlier on...you will see that i included what Num7 said several weeks ago to mullac..
Num7 always has the final say on any matter regarding Paranormalis, he is an Administrator, and has given mullac sufficient time to reply with a convincing statement..
True.

TimeFlipper

Ok, so consider yourself bitten :D..
You could always send a pm to mullac, if you feel that you might be able to get him to provide a reply to Num7..