Journeying Through Time with a Tesla's Cane

steven chiverton

yes ive seen those tesla coil videos they make them get big sparks its just a spark plug and they do nothing more than fire big sparks then compete with others to get the biggest sparks and you cant do anything more with it other than stupid things like electrifying themselves etc etc and for show , so until they can do more with a tesla coil they will always be a suicidal show peace , for show offs

Last edited:

F Stein

What interests me about this thread is the responses of some of the critics. A theory on how this cane works has been presented which is not too dissimilar how the hyper dimensional resonator works. A step-by-step procedure has also been offered on how to build it. Yet the poster of this information has been subject to unsolicited diatribes and harsh criticisms.

My question to the critics is have you actually built and tried this cane out.:unsure:

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

What interests me about this thread is the responses of some of the critics. A theory has on how this cane works has been presented which is not too dissimilar how the hyper dimensional resonator works. A step-by-step procedure has also been offered on how to build it. Yet the poster of this information has been subject to unsolicited diatribes and harsh criticisms.

My question to the critics is have you actually built and tried this cane out.:unsure:

Why don't you build the so called Tesla Cane, and proves it works? ;):D..