Journeying Through Time with a Tesla's Cane

F Stein

You claimed you wanted the components to prove it works and I offered them to you, do you want them or not?...
How am I going to stick the components together with your denture paste. What's wrong with you building it and sending it me, you must have the soldering iron and solder if you got the components. I would be interested in that AC battery if you can send me that!

Harte

What interests me about this thread is the responses of some of the critics. A theory has on how this cane works has been presented which is not too dissimilar how the hyper dimensional resonator works. A step-by-step procedure has also been offered on how to build it. Yet the poster of this information has been subject to unsolicited diatribes and harsh criticisms.

My question to the critics is have you actually built and tried this cane out.:unsure: you must have a few canes in your dungeon to attached the device to.
The HDR certainly doesn't work. Don't be obtuse.

Harte

steven chiverton

tron1 used what a candy stick wrapped in imitation wire i wouldent go through that extream to name it after tesla when he never invented one its not even in his patent lists as far as i can tell

steven chiverton

ive tried to dig up information on the tesla scope and found very little mainly just talk and no schematics if it dose exist its been coverd up and suppressed and as far as i know its not even in his patentes as theyve been coverd up to and stolen by tech hungrey military and goverment