Journeying Through Time with a Tesla's Cane

TimeFlipper

I say "something similar" because like the giant quartz crystal method it was also self-inflicted, not because it was painful.
Quite the opposite, in fact.

Harte
Hmmm, could it be when you were in your early 20s undergoing a masochistic phase of your life Hartey?....Self flagellating which caused your memory to be wiped....Obviously from what little you can recall of 1978 :eek: :LOL: joke..

Lumbergooz

witness well winder
Here is a short video showing winding of copper coil around film canister to serve as witness well.. Despite variety of designs, Any coil AWG maybe used and the purpose is for it pick time stamp of what you put in well (grains, blood drops, old picture, hair, etc). Somehow it seems that Steven Gibbs got mixed up between bifilar, Caduceus and Mobius. Unless I am not in the full picture of HDR.

Last edited:

jiangnanah

This book is very good.

But I still don't understand what that means.

Attachments

• Nichols, Preston - The Music of Time.pdf
    4.6 MB · Views: 15
  • Time travel and warp drives.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 16

TimeFlipper

This book is very good.

But I still don't understand what that means.

Please dont be offended, but can i ask you if its the English Language you have problems with, or just with the whole book, The Music Of Time?...
I have not read the other book, Time Travel and Warp Drives, and do not have the time or desire to read through it thoroughly..

Last edited: