Journeying Through Time with a Tesla's Cane

TimeFlipper

she reminds me of these genious female lab techs and scientists with her glasses and her clean hair style she may hold a few surprises yet
Youre a great electrical engineer Cobber, but you make too many assumptions about people especially that starlite....How can you be 100% certain that picture is actually of starlite?, the only way to be certain would be for me or you to see her/him on live video (y):LOL:..

However, i can see into the future Cousin Steve, and i predict that the pretender starlite will NEVER agree to going on video, and i can guarantee all the excuses will be VERY hilarious, just the same as that pretender Harriet B and its crazy excuses for not meeting up with me!! :ROFLMAO:..

Last edited:

steven chiverton

if you come from the future you to may have some rules to follow to prevent some kind of grandma paradox from happening, i have an open mind, kind of but not to open or ma brains will fall out. i chat on the datememe site so maybe wonday ill meet a time traveler with a watch in there pockets

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

if you come from the future you to may have some rules to follow to prevent some kind of grandma paradox from happening, i have an open mind, kind of but not to open or ma brains will fall out. i chat on the datememe site so maybe wonday ill meet a time traveler with a watch in there pockets
Dont put a bet on meeting a time-traveller with a watch in their pockets Steve :LOL:..
Does that datememe site make people use their web-cams, because of all the guys that go onto certain sites pretending to be women? :ROFLMAO:..

steven chiverton

dont know they have rules even email addresses get removed unlless ya break it up
into bits and peace's with the dot com at the end
no it dosent make ya use webb cams it has pictures of so many huge boozooka chested wimen in there

TimeFlipper

dont know they have rules even email addresses get removed unlless ya break it up
into bits and peace's with the dot com at the end
no it dosent make ya use webb cams it has pictures of so many huge boozooka chested wimen in thereDoes the Paranormalis Discord havevideo cams cobber?
Can we use our video cams on the Paranormalis Discord cobber?

steven chiverton

i dont know ive popped in there a few times into the discoid chat if its called that its like a silent graveyard with dead inactive names there of the dead who dont talk i say something get no answer so the discoid thing is just a names graveyard .the only other thing missing is the rest in peace sign after each inactive name after there last words said there

Last edited: