JT Foundation/Oliver Williams Research

virtualgirl

Since I heard about JT, I have been researching everyone involved. So far, I haven't found anything that would prove the story a hoax. In fact, the attorney that started the corporation for the JT foundations father in law is the commander of the Florida National Guard. I think they would have too much to lose to produce a hoax. The book is not copyrighted so that is a dead end. Still working on it, not to be cruel in anyway. I am just searching for the truth. I suppose we should all be prepared in any event. I also have teenagers to think about. Look at it like this, if nothing happens, nothing is lost. You can always use your supplies. Anyway, please don't think bad of me for the research. I am just compelled to do it.

TheOrangeMan

where did you get in information concerning the attoney's father? I think it's great someone looked into it.

Snow

Originally posted by virtualgirl@Sep 17 2004, 08:37 PM
Since I heard about JT, I have been researching everyone involved. So far, I haven't found anything that would prove the story a hoax. In fact, the attorney that started the corporation for the JT foundations father in law is the commander of the Florida National Guard. I think they would have too much to lose to produce a hoax. The book is not copyrighted so that is a dead end. Still working on it, not to be cruel in anyway. I am just searching for the truth. I suppose we should all be prepared in any event. I also have teenagers to think about. Look at it like this, if nothing happens, nothing is lost. You can always use your supplies. Anyway, please don't think bad of me for the research. I am just compelled to do it.

First of all, Welcome. >:D<

Think bad of you for research? I'd have to check around but I'm PRETTY SURE research is respected here! ;) Even those of us who tend toward believing (ok ok I admit it - I believe) really just want the truth. Many of us here have read all the debunks and still don't think JT has been proved a hoax, so you are definately not alone. Only time will tell. Hoax or not - things are going his way.

Maybe I am behind in reading up, or perhaps you have come up with something new. Would you care to share your research about the father of the attorney for the foundation?

From the edge or maybe a little beyond . . .

Snow Fire Watches

Phoenix

Originally posted by virtualgirl@Sep 17 2004, 08:37 PM
Welcome to the time travel forum virtual girl. :)

Judge Bean

Look for the middle ground; truth is usually there in a puddle. Don't fall for the fallacy that something like Titor must be completely true or completely a hoax. He deals in "fake truth," or disinformation. If "he" came to 2000 in a time machine, he didn't post a picture of it, he posted a picture of a fake time machine. To find the truth, find the character, find his motive.

virtualgirl

First of all, thank you all for welcoming me here!!!! :D How did I get my information....well, I have access to research alot of records....When I ran the lawyers license (this was legal by the way) I checked for anyone at the same address. There was him, his wife and two other people with the same name as the wife's maiden name. Then I ran a check on the father (Emmett R. Titshaw) and found the Air National Guard stuff. Also, I looked up the copyright in D.C. and there was no copyright for that book title. I also pulled up the bar association and Haber is in good standing. I also ran a search on all the property he owned to look for connections. And then I sent an email to Oliver Williams form JT.com to see how he figures into this. As of today, he has not responded. I did however find an Oliver Williams (JT editor) that is incarcerated in the Florida State Prison. And when I ran the partial VIN on the insurance paper that's on the web, one of the vehicles came up as a 1987 Chevy truck that belongs to the Florida State Prison. Maybe I'm reading too much into this. What do you guys think. Too bad I'm in Texas. I would have all >:D< kinds of dirt.

Judge Bean

Originally posted by virtualgirl@Sep 21 2004, 03:19 AM
First of all, thank you all for welcoming me here!!!! :D ?How did I get my information....well, I have access to research alot of records....When I ran the lawyers license (this was legal by the way) I checked for anyone at the same address. There was him, his wife and two other people with the same name as the wife's maiden name. Then I ran a check on the father (Emmett R. Titshaw) and found the Air National Guard stuff. Also, I looked up the copyright in D.C. and there was no copyright for that book title. I also pulled up the bar association and Haber is in good standing. I also ran a search on all the property he owned to look for connections. And then I sent an email to Oliver Williams form JT.com to see how he figures into this. As of today, he has not responded. I did however find an Oliver Williams (JT editor) that is incarcerated in the Florida State Prison. And when I ran the partial VIN on the insurance paper that's on the web, one of the vehicles came up as a 1987 Chevy truck that belongs to the Florida State Prison. Maybe I'm reading too much into this. What do you guys think. Too bad I'm in Texas. I would have all >:D< kinds of dirt.

Is that the same truck?

This research is magnificent.

My first thought is that you have possibly named the cohorts of the Titor Committee that I suspect wrote the posts. I looked up Haber once, and even posted all of his public domain bar information, but it was deleted by the Administrator. He is listed as an "entertainment" lawyer in Celebration, Fla. (the Disney fake town).

I suspect that the militia stuff and Constitutionalist stuff comes from Titshaw. Also, if you put the first syllable of his and the last syllable of Haber's name together, you get "Titer."

CaryP

No kidding Paul. Great tie in of Titshaw's and Haber's names. Virtualgirl, excellent work and welcome to the plantation. I'm glad you're not in Louisiana.

Cary

Judge Bean

Also, I believe that prison inmates are not allowed to use the internet, which means that Williams had to have relied heavily on the family there to work on any of this stuff, and had a lot of time on his hands to cook up apocalyptic scenarios.

There was something about Titor's "it's always a bad day when you can't get any good water" type writing style that did ring an old bell with me. I spent a lot of time with prisoners in the late 1980s, doing appeals, and learned their language. There's a strong flavor of it in Titor's work.

StarLord

One would have LOTS of time writing from that spot, lots of time with no distractions, 'cept where the soap went, plenty of time to make notes and back track on those notes for errors.

I wonder, is that area full of semi spiritual anti govermental Survivalist?

Not the prison of course.

Great Call virtual girl.