JT's IRC chat

JT's IRC chat

I've noticed JT says in this "IRC Log" that absoluetly nothing happens in 2012 and downplays the nuclear war , I wonder why he contradicts himself about 2012, is this really supposed to be him? Does anyone have any information about this?

G? : what happens in December 2012?
G? : anything?
TimeTravel_0 : Ahhh..the acient miayn prohecies.
G? : the very same
TimeTravel_0 :
wyrmkin_37 : mayans
TimeTravel_0 : sorry
wyrmkin_37 : ?
TimeTravel_0 : Nothing happens...but there is a nuclear war in 2015.
G? : bugger
TimeTravel_0 : Its not that bad.
TimeTravel_0 : The bombs are much cleaner.
G? : i guess not
wyrmkin_37 : china and russia?
TimeTravel_0 : There's a civial war in the US.
wyrmkin_37 : whoa?
TimeTravel_0 : Russian launches against China, Europe and the US.
G? : it was bound to happen sooner or later...
TimeTravel_0 : Can;t you see it coming?
G? : whatamistaka to maka!
TimeTravel_0 : Does anyone read history anymore?
wyrmkin_37 : i saw russia and china but not usa
TimeTravel_0 : From my point of view...Russia helps us. We win.

TimeTravel_0 : Yes.
TimeTravel_0 : I am very different from you.
Yareisa : in what way
TimeTravel_0 : My life is very different.
TimeTravel_0 : I harbor a ccertain ammount of anger toward this time.
Yareisa : why
TimeTravel_0 : I see an entire population of people who are sleeping.
TimeTravel_0 : I fell in love once and she passed away.
TimeTravel_0 : I blame you for her death.

i had no idea JT was a moma's boy with abandonment issues who hated this generation for killing his girlfriend

http://timetravelportal.com/ttlogs/Titor/J...r%20Log%201.txt

Keroscene

Re: JT's IRC chat

What do you think he means when he says "the bombs are much cleaner"? It sounds to me like maybe he's talking about EMP weapons or something? Or maybe "cleaner" like they "wipe the slate clean" or something? How could a nuclear explosion be "cleaner"?

Ever since I first read the posts, that particular bombs statement I found interesting.

maybe it could be something like this..

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20050701/pl_nm/...m/usa_congress_...

Senate Defeats Move to Stop Nuclear Bomb Study (Nuclear Earth Penetrator)
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Senate Democrats on Friday failed to stop the Energy Department from studying the feasibility of a "bunker buster" nuclear bomb the Bush administration is considering.

By a vote of 53-43, the Senate refused to delete $4 million in funds to study the experimental weapon that would penetrate the earth and explode to demolish buried enemy targets.

"We're talking about a study. What's the harm in getting the study?" asked Senate Armed Services Committee Chairman John Warner, a Virginia Republican.

Democrats said it would send a dangerous signal to other countries that the United States was headed toward development of a new class of nuclear weapons, thus encouraging them to develop their own arsenal.
Besides the $4 million for the Energy Department study, the administration has asked Congress for $4.5 million to fund Pentagon research into the bunker buster. The Pentagon funding was not included in House legislation and the Senate has not yet considered it.

Keroscene

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Passive_Extremist\")</div>
maybe it could be something like this..

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20050701/pl_nm/...m/usa_congress_...

Senate Defeats Move to Stop Nuclear Bomb Study (Nuclear Earth Penetrator)
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Senate Democrats on Friday failed to stop the Energy Department from studying the feasibility of a \"bunker buster\" nuclear bomb the Bush administration is considering.

By a vote of 53-43, the Senate refused to delete $4 million in funds to study the experimental weapon that would penetrate the earth and explode to demolish buried enemy targets.

\"We're talking about a study. What's the harm in getting the study?\" asked Senate Armed Services Committee Chairman John Warner, a Virginia Republican.

Democrats said it would send a dangerous signal to other countries that the United States was headed toward development of a new class of nuclear weapons, thus encouraging them to develop their own arsenal.
Besides the $4 million for the Energy Department study, the administration has asked Congress for $4.5 million to fund Pentagon research into the bunker buster. The Pentagon funding was not included in House legislation and the Senate has not yet considered it.[/b]

He could be talking about these as well but he says the war of 2015 in the same breath. Maybe there are nuclear bombs that don't have as much fallout or something. I would have to think he is thinking of the main war, where the bombs mainly used were cleaner. I know there are a few types of nuclear bombs, although hydrogen and neutron are the only ones I can think of now. Are there any bombs that disperse radiation at toxic levels without destroying anything physically? Kinda like a combo, Radiation with the EMP blast, so everyone dies and nothing works, but everything is still left intact. But he said cleaner so maybe that means a nuclear explosion without as much radiation. Maybe they figured out how to make one that has the same destructive force but doesn't leave as much radiation. Just fishing for ideas.

Keroscene

THis chat log from JT isn't available at that link anymore. Weird how stuff has a different meaning once you read it again years later. Now different parts of that statement seem interesting to me. Very telling about the mindset behind the person who was JT. He obviously harbored some very ill will towards his version of old America, I never really noticed that before. I'm aware of the direct ones, such as "This time period is looked at as being full of lazy, self-centered, civically ignorant sheep". But looking at that short chat log it's pretty clear how ingrained that way of thinking was in that person. I bet those feelings show in a majority of his posts.

Whitelight

I know what you mean Keroscene. What may have no meaning to you now, might in the future.

I do notice a lot of TT's predict civil war in the US.

I'm assuming the JT mentioned in this thread, is the one and only John Titor right? (I want the shirt they sell on his website, haha)

Jeff

thats a serious accusation yo peple shouldnt be walking around saying theyre from the future man thats how people get hurt.