June 1, 2017

midsummerlight

So has anybody else heard about the compressed light that is supposed to arrive on June 1 that will calm us down and harmonize our thoughts? ( don't think in a communist way, it definitely isn't that). This compressed wave of light is being billed as a good thing. It is supposed to take only a few seconds in duration. The wind will feel a little bit different to us, but I don't know different how. It is supposed to be worldwide and I don't have a specific time on June 1. Thoughts?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
So has anybody else heard about the compressed light that is supposed to arrive on June 1 that will calm us down and harmonize our thoughts? ( don't think in a communist way, it definitely isn't that). This compressed wave of light is being billed as a good thing. It is supposed to take only a few seconds in duration. The wind will feel a little bit different to us, but I don't know different how. It is supposed to be worldwide and I don't have a specific time on June 1. Thoughts?

Never heard this. What is the source of the light?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Didn't hear of this either.

Could use some thought harmonizing though, so it's interesting.

TimeFlipper

Would you kindly show us all where the link to this phenomena is please, as i cannot find anything pertaining to it on the internet :).

midsummerlight

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg B
I googled and found nothing. I wouldn't complain. Medication-free calming is always welcome.

It was from a channeled article in the "Sedona Journal of Emergence" June 2017 issue. Channeler is Arthur Fanning writing, " three dimensions will emerge in June " Now, I have probably lost you since it's a channeling... Btw, sorry for poor quality of the pictures

midsummerlight

I have not either, Paula. So much for the channeling, right? Btw, I reviewed some of your posts on YouTube and they're darned interesting!