June 6, 2013 and other dates.

SergiusPaulus

I don't like numbers too much. I played with crypto in Army. In May of 2013 I was in a tailspin in life. Plenty of synchronicity going on. Growing up in church I just asked what is going on. That day jumped into me. I did not know what only that something could happen. I mentioned the date to a few friends. And on that day it scared a few. June is 6th month, 6th day, and 2013 adds up to 6. There are other years over the centuries that do that so there was no need for alarm. I spent the night in a hotel room alone on June 5. I woke up and called my girlfriend. She said Edward Snowden has made his global debut. He grew up in NC just down the road from here. He was intel of another employer than myself. I did not want to be right about anything significant. The number is the beginning of wisdom to some. You get that from vast amount of info shared.
About that time I met a man who says the west was expecting a muslim uprising on July 4, 2015. Islam military conquered Jerusalem on July 4 1187 a Saturday. July 4, 2015 was a Saturday. The Muslim Brotherhood panicked in 2013 and acted prematurely getting arrested in Egypt. I was wondering why the Brotherhood would act 2 years prior. As I did the math the only code I could find was that 2013-1187=826 which is 118 x 7. So you have the same digits just a different operation.
After Desert Storm I was medically discharged due to injuries. One injury was Sarin gas exposure. Gastrointestinal was immediate injury to myself and many others followed by numerous others afterwards. Many suicides as you know. In my discharge hospital visit of 42 days I fought everyone to save my military career. The treatment team had no idea how to treat Desert Storm injuries. I had a mixture of believers and atheists on my treatment team. The week before hospital i had a week of nightmares of dying. The last one was the last one. When I woke up I could no longer comprehend much of my environment. Basically I had never heard of synchronicity and it came onto me like niagara falls with no end. So I was obviously confused but still functional. At the hospital after my interview they asked me not to read Revelations. I had already read pieces growing up so I knew the story. So I stayed in Proverbs about 30 days. After that my first and only statement came out due to the pain I felt inside. On the board I wrote "The antichrist will make his appearance in 1996." That upset them. It upset me more. That was 1993. So what happened in 1996? Plenty I am sure. But in my circle Televangelist John Hagee published "The Beginning of the End". You can find it online. Was the antichrist born or conjured or created in 1996? No clue. If so then he would be about 24, a ripe age for someone coming to power. I stumbled across a 19:96 in Quran. Sounds like a counterfeit of the Christian belief. A friend said I may be experiencing progressive revelations not static like the book of Revelations. Im navigating my own mysteries as you are. I'll try to help. I'll end here and discuss other topics. <><

SergiusPaulus

Thank you. Once you see things as they aren't yet still have a purpose it gets tricky.

SergiusPaulus

After active I did M1 Crew member in the Guard. I had planned to go to college. Our unit was in Albemarle NC and did training at Ft Bragg. Fun Ride. I needed full-time employment, getting married soon. So I enlisted into Coast Guard. I wanted public affairs and Army wanted me back in intel after spending all their money on me. But I couldn't get my clearance back so would have been an admin job. I had picked up photography in desert so I wanted public affairs to do photography and videography. Coast Guard let me in.