just a silly thought :)

Hazzie Hippie

Hi everyone :)

I was thinking that since people that says they are mediums , clairvoyant etc when they have what they like to call visions of something that occurred . Isn’t that considered somewhat time traveling ?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
If their predictions are right and come from somewhere, that somewhere might have something to do with time travel. Perhaps remote viewing?

Mayhem

Zenith

I was thinking that since people that says they are mediums , clairvoyant etc when they have what they like to call visions of something that occurred . Isn’t that considered somewhat time traveling ?

I wouldn't say that's a silly thought at all. It's their perception of what the ordinary are not completely aware of.

As Num pointed out, it has to come from somewhere.

Pertaining to your question of time travel and such mediums, i would rather say its more of consciousness and how they
can alter it.

Hazzie Hippie

If their predictions are right and come from somewhere, that somewhere might have something to do with time travel. Perhaps remote viewing?
I agree :) I guess remote viewing it could be also considered somewhat as consciousness time traveling if the predictions are correct :)

Hazzie Hippie

I wouldn't say that's a silly thought at all. It's their perception of what the ordinary are not completely aware of.

As Num pointed out, it has to come from somewhere.

Pertaining to your question of time travel and such mediums, i would rather say its more of consciousness and how they
can alter it.

I think so too :) like consciousness time traveling if their predictions are correct that is .

The Fifth

They "claim" , not that they are. Take everything with a grai.... with a bucket of salt ! But this aside , there are hidden forces that still can't be explained. If there is a soul and gets separated from the flesh body , in theory , it could see the world... But first ask yourself what is a soul and how does one detect it ?

Mayhem

Zenith
They "claim" , not that they are. Take everything with a grai.... with a bucket of salt ! But this aside , there are hidden forces that still can't be explained. If there is a soul and gets separated from the flesh body , in theory , it could see the world... But first ask yourself what is a soul and how does one detect it ?

Your perception of the question shows, your what may call blind knowledge.

The soul separates every night, or what others call astral projection.

A medium can be or may be a various of movement of a physic perception.

A soul ? A very good question.