just an idea.

Luke.369

What if you could make viewing the future personal? What if you had the means to see only your owen choices and could max your futures out look. seeing the wrongs and making them rites. a personel wrist watch that could tell you down to 2 to 4 ways of making your future from that point in time? just a free thought i had. let me know what you think and if you would use one if “someone” build one.

Mayhem

Zenith
In the future you will be able to look at an inbuilt watch on your arm.

It will give you all the details that you need to know on the day, for what they want you to know.

A fit bit can send money:)

Good post luke:)

Last edited:

Luke.369

thanks. im going to try build one, once i earn the money to buy the graphine and proccessers.

Mayhem

Zenith
This is more than an idea, its control of the masses.

By building one yourself ahead of time, its circumvents the whole idea.

Behind the scenes it is getting prepared.

Luke.369

it would only be used to make my own life better and would not impact anyone else as i am not linked to anyone and talk to no one in person and i, well dont exist anywhere on paper to anyone. i dont even have any real last name here. im alone so id only change one path in time if i go back to when i started my isolation.

NaturalPhilosopher

great idea.

from what I know you can see your immediate future if your spiritual vibe is high enough. It's like a natural skill to help us learn life lessons. So yeah I endorse it.

how would graphene and microprocessors allow you to see your future?

Luke.369

they would only be part of the hardware. cant have an idea without a brain to put it in. i had a odd dream last night that gave me another idea for powering it. the dream was two wolfs fighting, a black one and a white one. four yellow wolf came around them and watched until all the wolfs became one.

Luke.369

fell deep asleep in to a pool of color listening to 432 hz last night my have something to do with it. it was like seeing every color and sound all at once.