The Soylent Thread

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I bought a 12 bottle pack of Soylent.

I try to walk every day, between 3 and 5 km. I try to walk as fast as I can. I walked almost 6km last night, had blisters on my feet when I came back. Trying to get back in shape, as it's a great way to fight anxiety, stress and depression. It makes me feel much better.

I take a very tiny breakfast, as I'm not hungry in the morning when I wake up. I feel like shit when I get up. I often find myself hungry between meals, and feel like I'm out of gas. Then, at night, I feel like I'd have a second supper around 8pm. That's weird.

I'm thinking of taking Soylent for breakfast. I wanna see how it feels and how much gas it would give me. I'll probably test it as a dinner or supper replacement as well, see how it goes.

Some people on the net say it gives them diarrhea... Fingers crossed here it won't happen to me. I don't plan on subsisting 100% on Soylent like some folks do.

Any advice?

Wind7

Staff

I try to walk every day, between 3 and 5 km. I try to walk as fast as I can. I walked almost 6km last night, had blisters on my feet when I came back. Trying to get back in shape, as it's a great way to fight anxiety, stress and depression. It makes me feel much better.

I take a very tiny breakfast, as I'm not hungry in the morning when I wake up. I feel like shit when I get up. I often find myself hungry between meals, and feel like I'm out of gas. Then, at night, I feel like I'd have a second supper around 8pm. That's weird.

I'm thinking of taking Soylent for breakfast. I wanna see how it feels and how much gas it would give me. I'll probably test it as a dinner or supper replacement as well, see how it goes.

Some people on the net say it gives them diarrhea... Fingers crossed here it won't happen to me. I don't plan on subsisting 100% on Soylent like some folks do.

Any advice?

It's not green , right?? ;)

I would save the experiment for the beginning of a weekend.
That way, you can at least plan ahead for any weird side effects in the safety of home.

Stock up on Toilet Paper. ;)

I hope it helps in some way for you!
(y)(y)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Any advice?

How does it taste? Is it filling?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I didn't receive it yet, I'll keep you posted. I hope it doesn't taste good bad. I don't expect it to be chocolate-milk-good. But I hope it doesn't taste disgusting.

I work 100% from home due to COVID, so I might actually test it during the week. We get out more during the weekend, than we do during the week, don't wanna run for the restrooms here and there, not cool!! Or in the car! I have plenty of toilet paper here, I hope it'll be okay. lol

I won't do a 100% Soylent challenge, but there is something I don't understand. How can you ingest only Soylent, which is liquid, and not have liquid crap?

TimeFlipper

I didn't receive it yet, I'll keep you posted. I hope it doesn't taste good bad. I don't expect it to be chocolate-milk-good. But I hope it doesn't taste disgusting.

I work 100% from home due to COVID, so I might actually test it during the week. We get out more during the weekend, than we do during the week, don't wanna run for the restrooms here and there, not cool!! Or in the car! I have plenty of toilet paper here, I hope it'll be okay. lol

I won't do a 100% Soylent challenge, but there is something I don't understand. How can you ingest only Soylent, which is liquid, and not have liquid crap?
Perhaps if you tried Lord Henry Chattertons Time-Travelling Toilet, you could take the 100% Soylent challenge and then transport any liquid crap into another dimension? :unsure: :D..

CHRONOS.jpg

TimeFlipper

I can guarantee my Worldwide approved and patented TimeFlipper interdimensional super dooper pooper scooper, cannot be manipulated in any way what so ever...Any attempt to do so would result in the detonation of a tiny fision fusion device built into the waste material :sick: :LOL:..

Wind7

Staff
I would, only if it gets out solid at the other end!

People over there would manipulate those inter-dimensionnal "rocks" wondering where they are from!

Perfect for the Inter-Dimensional Agate Collection. :)

I can guarantee my Worldwide approved and patented TimeFlipper interdimensional super dooper pooper scooper, cannot be manipulated in any way what so ever...Any attempt to do so would result in the detonation of a tiny fision fusion device built into the waste material :sick: :LOL:..

You've just invented a type of Poo Petrol. ;)

@Num7 It all Depends on what is in Soylent and how the body reacts to it as far as side effects are concerned.

I would imagine that if someone is ingesting Soylent 100% without any other intake of nourishment,
their digestive system(s) would acclimate towards this.

They could actually go #2 even less and #1 more.

I've just realized...Here we are talking about Poo, again!:LOL:

Mayhem

Zenith
Initial effects like the runs might only last a few days as your body adjusts. Ya dont wanna be unexpectedly caught out:)

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Perfect for the Inter-Dimensional Agate Collection. :)

You've just invented a type of Poo Petrol. ;)

@Num7 It all Depends on what is in Soylent and how the body reacts to it as far as side effects are concerned.

I would imagine that if someone is ingesting Soylent 100% without any other intake of nourishment,
their digestive system(s) would acclimate towards this.

They could actually go #2 even less and #1 more.

I've just realized...Here we are talking about Poo, again!:LOL:
Maybe we should start a "poop" thread, huh? :poop: