Just food for thought

Leeryflipper

Hey there! I'm new to this website but have read some pretty interesting stuff. I find myself sometimes digging up some pretty fringe thinking type stuff and happened across this site. So here's the question; If physically sent back in time against your will do you think you'd be obligated to right wrongs you knew were coming?
CollegeHumor

Leeryflipper

Hey there! I'm new to this website but have read some pretty interesting stuff. I find myself sometimes digging up some pretty fringe thinking type stuff and happened across this site. So here's the question; If physically sent back in time against your will do you think you'd be obligated to right wrongs you knew were coming?
CollegeHumor
Video related

Hazzie Hippie

Hi welcome to the site :)

I must say that’s a very interesting question.

Info Just when I was replying to your question. My keyboard was acting up on me . So I had to write my answer all over again . But my opinion is this.

I guess so, but that might cause small changes in that parallel universe/dimension/world :)

Last edited:

Leeryflipper

Thanks for the welcome!
I think the assumtion is youd be stuck in that timeline, If you've been forcibly sent back that is.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'd be tempted to "fix" some things, that's for sure. Now, should fix things? That's a whole other question.

Then again, your sole presence in the past would change a lot of things, so perhaps there's no point in asking the question in the first place!

TimeFlipper

I'd be tempted to "fix" some things, that's for sure. Now, should fix things? That's a whole other question.

Then again, your sole presence in the past would change a lot of things, so perhaps there's no point in asking the question in the first place!

You can ask the point, with you there or not.....The "Adjustment Bureau" would sort things out very easily and quickly (y).
I know that what i said is 110% true, because i have seen the movie starring Matt Damon and Emily Blunt, where the "Adjustment Bureau" HAD to solve the problem of them two staying together all their life! (y) :D..

TimeFlipper

@Leeryflipper Greetings cousin Leery, i hope that what i taught you has proved to be useful for you, so that you can assimilate very quickly into the genre`s here on Paranormalis :cool: :LOL:..