Justin Trudeau is the illegitimate son of Fidel Castro

samzeman

Hey everyone, long time no see.

I just came across this theory, and to me (kind of a skeptic) it actually seemed highly plausible. It changes very little and really has no impact on anything but I thought it was neat.

Some comparisons:

This is Castro with Trudeau's parents:

Here he is holding Justin's older brother as a baby:

The final nail in the coffin for me is that Justin's parents are both white, but he has brown nipples instead of pink.

Cirrus

Interesting. I can see the resemblance and the connection is interesting buuuuuttt... brown nipples is far from a nail-in-the-coffin. I'm white and I have brown nipples. Doesn't make me the son of Castro :ROFLMAO:.

samzeman

Interesting. I can see the resemblance and the connection is interesting buuuuuttt... brown nipples is far from a nail-in-the-coffin. I'm white and I have brown nipples. Doesn't make me the son of Castro :ROFLMAO:.

Are you sure? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Maybe take a DNA test ;)

Last edited:

samzeman

I did some digging; Apparently his mother didn't visit Cuba until 4 or 5 years after he was born. It's possible he could be Castro's son but via another woman - His mother divorced his father when he was 6. My brain is kind of fried at the moment so I'll look into that more later :p