Kangen Water Alkalizer - Turn Ph level of water

Saurabh

Has anyone tried this Alkalizer?
If yes then please share you reviews about it.

I am looking to start selling this product in Indian market.
Youtube Kangen water to see more videos.

Mayhem

Zenith
I have been speaking with this member for a bit , and hes well versed on the works of his country.

We spoke way back when the daughter was still unborn.)

A gifted one he has.

TimeFlipper

From your last line i can see, Yoda a lot has influenced you (y)... (joke ;))
Have you been trying out the Kangen water for yourself and if so, has there been any positive results from drinking it or applying it? :)

alpha centauri

Has anyone tried this Alkalizer?
If yes then please share you reviews about it.

I am looking to start selling this product in Indian market.
Youtube Kangen water to see more videos.

I have a much cheaper ionizer from an East European country (Lithuania). I think the Kangen thing is from Japan and far more expensive.

I tested it on friends on an alcoholic party. The ones that got the alcohol mixed with the alkalized water had no hangover, the others had.

But I must add they still dont believe me, that it works. Usually the water will not be so clear if you dont put away the chalk and metals in the water. And they saw that and only drink it, when it is absolutly clear. Some people dont even drink it then.

They would not drink the water in the first video because you see the chalk there. Or why is the water so unclear?
Although I explained that the chalk is also in the normal water. It is only not visible.

In my opinion it will be good for the body if your body is too sour. I also think, you can drink more energy drinks or coca cola then (that make you body sour) if you drink both. That are my experiences.

I just want to add that others dont see an effect. I see it.

What are your results?

Last edited: