Kay Titor 177 Tempus Edax Rerum

waterandsol

Avril Lavigne - Wish You Were Here:

Really like this song... never heard of it before.
Played it a couple of times. :)
Thank you Pam.:LOL: Kind of states it all. Bring back her 177 too! At least pay a visit. ;) Hugs to you Pam.

(Just a reminder. She wants the really cute one. I want the handsome, slightly older gentleman. Beginning to grey hair, growing out the goatee for winter, with brown eyes. The one that can calm the sun with his peaceful, honest and passionate soul, like water. Please. Smiling.)

Last edited:

PamelaM

Thank you Pam.:LOL: Kind of states it all. Bring back her 177 too! At least pay a visit. ;) Hugs to you Pam.

(Just a reminder. She wants the really cute one. I want the handsome, slightly older gentleman. Beginning to grey hair, growing out the goatee for winter, with brown eyes. The one that can calm the sun with his peaceful, honest and passionate soul, like water. Please. Smiling.)

I'd take kindness over looks anyday. :)
But I laughed out loud when I read this post of yours. Lol you have a sense of humor. :)

TimeFlipper

Hey, iam a "slightly" older gentleman with grey hair brown eyes, needing a shave but no beard yet, iam peaceful honest and passionate, and i can calm the incredible Hulk when he gets into one of his bad moods, plus iam available dot com ;) :LOL:

waterandsol

Hey, iam a "slightly" older gentleman with grey hair brown eyes, needing a shave but no beard yet, iam peaceful honest and passionate, and i can calm the incredible Hulk when he gets into one of his bad moods, plus iam available dot com ;) :LOL:

Pam - Me too. I would take kindness over looks any day as well. Kindness, devotion, love... Right? I think it should return to us both! Mel helped me with the sense of humor. (Thank you Mel). He posted such ridiculous things, that a person couldn't help but finally "get it". Seeing past the yuck. And, oh by the way - if any emergency situation comes - being able to respond quickly, instead of freeze like most people would. :LOL:

Timeflipper - I would love to hear you say the word "bastard" in your english accent. Lol

Not calling him that. Just think it would be funny.

Didn't I offer 20,000 last year, and you said you could use it to buy a hover vehicle to carry your girlfriends in? lol. Now its gone because of the hulk. :)

Hugs. Thank you for the giggle this morning. ::LOL::

waterandsol

Oh yes. Audio is a must! (While we are all in Hawaii giggling. Get it? Titor... Hawaii). Brrr... It is white and cold here. :oops:

Another favorite. I certainly won't ask you to sing it though, just to hear the accent. ;)

Have a good day guys. Hugs.

(Amusing myself. The very end of the clip should be "The name is John. John Titor". Except the whole gay part. Lol. Okay. I've got to stop...) :LOL:

My best friend's wedding - I say a little prayer:

Last edited: