Kay Titor 177 Tempus Edax Rerum

waterandsol

So... I just had to share this. A memory from the experience of this 177 journey. A long, long, long time ago ~ I was told to keep searching. It was good. And, it would all unfold on the internet. I have done as told, despite that I have been called some interesting names. :)

One of the experiences was this ~ about 7 months ago, Mel described you like this Timeflipper (in Mel's funny way through video). It was just about the time you were describing a horrific experience of waking up to a very scary woman who wasn't as pretty as the night before. :LOL: And, as Mel was sharing the video and you were describing your experience ~ I was like :eek::confused::cry::alien::devil: lol. o_0

You then swore off time travel dating altogether. Lol...

Hope this makes you laugh now... ;)

Seth MacFarlane as Stewie and Peter Griffin sings…:

TimeFlipper

So... I just had to share this. A memory from the experience of this 177 journey. A long, long, long time ago ~ I was told to keep searching. It was good. And, it would all unfold on the internet. I have done as told, despite that I have been called some interesting names. :)

One of the experiences was this ~ about 7 months ago, Mel described you like this Timeflipper (in Mel's funny way through video). It was just about the time you were describing a horrific experience of waking up to a very scary woman who wasn't as pretty as the night before. :LOL: And, as Mel was sharing the video and you were describing your experience ~ I was like :eek::confused::cry::alien::devil: lol. o_0

You then swore off time travel dating altogether. Lol...

Hope this makes you laugh now... ;)

Seth MacFarlane as Stewie and Peter Griffin sings…:
Errrrm, i dont recall making any comments about swearing off time-travel dating :confused:..
However i did make a joke (i think) about how copious amounts of alcohol can overcome a guys "selective thinking" when looking at ladies lol...The joke went, ive never gone to bed (drunk) with an ugly woman, but ive certainly woken up (sober) with a few ::LOL:: :LOL:

waterandsol

I remember. You did. Giggle. :)

Oh man. It's early. Got to go work. Can't wait for the weekend and my one day off to deep clean.

Still yawning. I want to go back to bed. :oops:

Have a good day/night. :)

waterandsol

Oh no. A Mel update. "The usual suspects". Here we go. The Hulk again. I know... I am not allowed to laugh about anything. Or have any friends? Right?

:(

Oh well. :) See you guys in a bit.

waterandsol

An after thought...

I wish you were right Mel. That he, "they", would finally be caught. Even for tax fraud. Like your video said "the big f u from the five of us". But, I know how it goes. I always get the short end of the stick... :(

Anyways, thanks for being a friend and joining the conversation. In your way... ;)

Still smiling. Which is good. :)

m0nique

Hi Pamela! I admire your role in the John Titor story and hope you received some positive encouragement with your last contact with Kay Titor. Just curious, would you be willing to share your thoughts on what CERN wrote you or your insight to what you wrote to Stephen Hawking? Would you say you experienced meaningful events at the time while in connection with your Time Traveler? Thank you so much!

waterandsol

Well... Mr. Mel was right again. Right on time. The ridiculousness ensues... :rolleyes:

My normal happy temporarily turns to this feeling. A girl should be singing it though.

James Bay - Let It Go: