Kay Titor 177 Tempus Edax Rerum

waterandsol

Everyone wonders about the March 12th date on the TER177 website. The day we arrived home is the explanation of it. Its now been 3 years, 8 months and 27 days since that date. Isn't it time to get over it? This song describes it perfectly too. He has someone else to focus on now. Isn't it about time he finally leaves me alone? Geez... You would think, right?

When is the kind, devoted, loving one coming, you said? :D It would be much appreciated. Christmas would be perfect.
Adele - Send My Love (To Your New Lover):

PamelaM

Hi Pamela! I admire your role in the John Titor story and hope you received some positive encouragement with your last contact with Kay Titor. Just curious, would you be willing to share your thoughts on what CERN wrote you or your insight to what you wrote to Stephen Hawking? Would you say you experienced meaningful events at the time while in connection with your Time Traveler? Thank you so much!
I can share only a little about Cerns response. Back then I wrote them an email and in the header I wrote I may have some documents or diagrams that belong to you
And that I didn't know who I could send them to.
Can't remember exact words but I got responded to right away and told I could
Contact a certain individual about them.
Won't say his name.

So I wrote him a letter and sent all the pics and diagrams and links and detailed instructions on what to do with a mini black hole when created how to enlarge it how to use it for time travel etc. And links to where they could find more info. And that this stuff happened when they brought their more powerful accelerater online. I gave them my contact info. My address and my name. I also subscribed to their magazine to keep up with what they were doing.

He responded back and said these things got passed around the workroom floor.
And he was very kind in his letter but even if back then they might have been passed around as a joke . (don't really know)
I can guarantee they are not laughing now. ;-)
That's all I can say about that.

Steven Hawkins got sent almost the same information about blackholes which I know he is interested in so the title of his email was much different .

Not sure what you are asking in the last question. Meaningful events while I was in contact with John? What do you mean?

PamelaM

Everyone wonders about the March 12th date on the TER177 website. The day we arrived home is the explanation of it. Its now been 3 years, 8 months and 27 days since that date. Isn't it time to get over it? This song describes it perfectly too. He has someone else to focus on now. Isn't it about time he finally leaves me alone? Geez... You would think, right?

When is the kind, devoted, loving one coming, you said? :D It would be much appreciated. Christmas would be perfect.
Adele - Send My Love (To Your New Lover):

I can't get past the dress. I really don't like it at all.

waterandsol

I have previously thought, the dress looks like curtains from the 80's. Lol. But, I kind of like when she begins to twirl, and it looks like the dress from "Hunger Games". A movie my mother was insistent I watch. And, when I did, I understood why. It reminded her of me. I would trade places for a sibling. Sleep in the trees to hide. Have no desire to kill anyone, but survive while trying to help another survive with me. :LOL: My mother knew me too well.

PamelaM

I have previously thought, the dress looks like curtains from the 80's. Lol. But, I kind of like when she begins to twirl, and it looks like the dress from "Hunger Games". A movie my mother was insistent I watch. And, when I did, I understood why. It reminded her of me. I would trade places for a sibling. Sleep in the trees to hide. Have no desire to kill anyone, but survive while trying to help another survive with me. :LOL: My mother knew me too well.

It might just be the print on the dress I don't like. The dress makes her look old. The twirling part is nice but the dress needed a softer and smaller print or something.
I also think it would have been nicer with maybe her hair down then it would have swirled when she twirled. Lol

waterandsol

It does make her look old... Lol. :)

A softer print would have been better.

The hair, I like it up. But with the dress, that makes her look old too. Lol. :LOL:

Have a great Saturday Pam. Hugs to you. My chores begin for the day.

waterandsol

1. If I get all my chores done by 5pm, I am finally in the mood to decorate for Christmas for the Kiddo's. This year she wants a pure white tree. :) I may be up until 11pm getting it done (way past my bedtime) but, oh well. :)
Gloria Estefan - Love on layaway:

Gloria Estefan - Falling in love:

That darn tree. Won't ever forget it. :)

Edited in afternoon ~ so weird. How did that 1. get at the beginning of my post. I didn't put it there. Lol! Oh well. Kind of funny. :LOL:

Last edited:

m0nique

Hi Pamela! Thank you so much for taking the time to write your thoughts. I think it is so fascinating that you received information that could potentially change the way we perceive black holes. I bet those scientist were intrigued by your conversation and are making advancements in the field because of you. I am fairly new to time travel concepts, but believe your contact with CERN and Stephen Hawking have a cause and effect that maybe creates meaningful coincidences in your life. Did you ever experience synchronicity while communicating with John? Recently? Where everything seemed to align to find the right answers for where your path was leading you. My curiosity revolves around that phenomenon of energy that is on the opposite side of causality. Did you investigate into the Mandela Effect and how it relates to your life? Do you think time travelers are leaving messages for other time travelers in the media and advertising? What a treat to receive handwritten letters. That shows so much thoughtfulness and genuine appreciation ;) Were the letters written a long time ago, and just delivered recently or do you think they were currently written by John while he was in our timeline in September? Thank you so much!