Kay Titor 177 Tempus Edax Rerum

waterandsol

Another update Mel. :) They are always a bright spot in my day.

Beautiful but quite sad, really. And, as always I never understand until after.

The one song played twice, I find sad. But, if had to choose I love this version of it.

Who Wants To Live Forever:

Immortal would be nice. :) I have had to wonder recently... If time travel is real, what of other unthinkable, unimaginable things? I then began to love the twilight saga! lol... Glad the Cullen's are vegetarians too!

But really... What does your update mean?:notworthy:

PamelaM

Another update Mel. :) They are always a bright spot in my day.

Beautiful but quite sad, really. And, as always I never understand until after.

The one song played twice, I find sad. But, if had to choose I love this version of it.

Who Wants To Live Forever:

Immortal would be nice. :) I have had to wonder recently... If time travel is real, what of other unthinkable, unimaginable things? I then began to love the twilight saga! lol... Glad the Cullen's are vegetarians too!

But really... What does your update mean?:notworthy:

Augh. Please don't post this song anymore.
For some reason it creates great sadness in me. There is just something about it that makes me want to cry. I don't know why.

PamelaM

Hi Pamela! Thank you so much for taking the time to write your thoughts. I think it is so fascinating that you received information that could potentially change the way we perceive black holes. I bet those scientist were intrigued by your conversation and are making advancements in the field because of you. I am fairly new to time travel concepts, but believe your contact with CERN and Stephen Hawking have a cause and effect that maybe creates meaningful coincidences in your life. Did you ever experience synchronicity while communicating with John? Recently? Where everything seemed to align to find the right answers for where your path was leading you. My curiosity revolves around that phenomenon of energy that is on the opposite side of causality. Did you investigate into the Mandela Effect and how it relates to your life? Do you think time travelers are leaving messages for other time travelers in the media and advertising? What a treat to receive handwritten letters. That shows so much thoughtfulness and genuine appreciation ;) Were the letters written a long time ago, and just delivered recently or do you think they were currently written by John while he was in our timeline in September? Thank you so much!

I just found out about the Mandela effect. Those things happened to me long time ago
They are not happening to me now nor did it ever happen again. I really don't know what is causing it for some people or what caused it for me back then.

I'm sorry ...I just can't answer any more questions right now. I don't mean to be rude.
I will be back later I just have to leave for a little bit right now.

waterandsol

I am sorry Pam. I don't particularly care for it either. I find it sad as well. It was simply an update from Mel (whom has helped me a lot through a great deal of this 177 stuff). A thing he has taught me... In life there is happiness and joy. There is also sorrow. All are a part of our lives journey. Often, things aren't as bad as they may seem. But, we go on. Each day. With courage and kindness, to see if just around the corner, maybe the next day ~ there is joy. And, if sorrow ~ how can we help?

He has also taught me not to care of what others think of me (stay frosty). But, self love is as important to our survival as having our needs met.

There is one thing that crosses all boundaries. Religious - political. The hope for a better life.

And, friends always help friends. Family sticks together.

Hugs to you.

waterandsol

Pam,

I do hope this makes you feel better.

The three updates Mel provided caused me to think of my paternal grandparents. If it is true? I don't know. But, there was a beautiful short haired blonde in it. Much like my grandmother in her youth.

In my grandfathers line of work, there came a time he had to leave her for an entire year. She couldn't know where he was at, what he was doing and there was no communication between them at all. For that year, her emotional response to such, was that she broke out in hives the entire year. She loved him that much.

Later in life when they moved from Virginia to here, my grandfather passed away far to early. She has missed him twenty years now. And now, she is old and grey...

My hope, one of my many wishes, is that during that year he was gone, he made a stop to see her, still in his youth before her own passing. Letting her know to this day and until her last breathe, she was loved.

In this perspective, the song is absolutely beautiful. And, joy can be found it.

Anyways, I am not here to make anyone sad. So, for awhile I will be quiet too.

Take care. Love...

waterandsol

Lol. :LOL:

I know that I DO want what was told to me on my birthday in 2002. "1. You'll have two more children. 2. Love one for six years. 3. And, marry a better man than me."

1 and 2 have happened. So...

I also DO want what was told to me August 27, 2016 already posted here.

Date? Maybe. Marriage? Yes. How about dating in marriage? Hahaha... :LOL::D:eek::ROFLMAO:

Forgive my regionally honest sense of humor. :)
(y)

Last edited:

waterandsol

Lol... As Mel said... I will always find you. I might add, on the internet. Lol.

Thank you so much for the laugh today. I needed it! (As the hulk tries to get me to sign an agreement that I need his "consent" to move. Which he will never consent to. Therefore I would be stuck right here in this apartment. Ug! Lol. :cry:).

So, I must admit ~ we have been talking a few years now. And, you are always so nice!

Questions...

1. Are you at least 60? (Hopefully at least 55, maybe?) Lol.
2. At your age, could you handle two little ones that are Angel's, but sometimes not. :LOL:
3. You of course would have to move to the US. But hey, you would then have dual citizenship. That's a plus. (y):D
4. Finally, would you sign a prenuptial stating no divorce under any circumstance in any state or country? Even during the times you hate me? Hahaha (I want to make sure I am married once more ~ and that's it!)

What does Mel think of all this. Mel ~ any input? :LOL:

Thanks for the giggle. :)

waterandsol

Hey... Are your initials FRT? Still trying to figure that part out in the message. Why those letters were the only capitals in it.

The name Frank would be really cool. Hahaha.. :LOL: Just guessing. Love puzzles... But that part doesn't make sense. Or maybe, it was simply grammatical errors.

Oh well... I was told same day it would be make sense. So... :)