Kay Titor 177 Tempus Edax Rerum

paradox404

Supposedly the story behind that guy was that he went back in time to retire and that his name actually was John Titor. - Strike one

(John said it wasn't his real name if I recall correctly.)

This guy said that the other "Johns" stole his identity. - Common Cliche used by fakes. Strike two

Openly talked about UFO's and Secret programs. - strike three , John did not know what UFO's were but speculated that they could be travelers from far in the future with sophisticated displacement units.

I stopped listening to that interview after that because I realised it was complete and utter rubbish by someone trying to fake being Titor.

9th Wave

Where is your proof that he is the real one?
The man who introduced me to john, is a personal friend of mine.
That's how I know, this is the same person known as john titor.

Yes, but that doesn't actually provide any proof that that guy is john.

For instance I could say that Jesus Christ lives at the end of my street, and that I was introduced by my neighbor.
I don't need proof, if the I know what is true and what isn't.
Part of his story line dialog, happened where I live, i know you can't say the same.
The people in his story i know personally.

I personally know someone who has met him, can you say the same?

9th Wave

Supposedly the story behind that guy was that he went back in time to retire and that his name actually was John Titor. - Strike one

This guy said that the other "Johns" stole his identity. - Common Cliche used by fakes. Strike two

Openly talked about UFO's and Secret programs. - strike three , John did not know what UFO's were but speculated that they could be travelers from far in the future with sophisticated displacement units.

I stopped listening to that interview after that because I realised it was complete and utter rubbish by someone trying to fake being Titor.
John from the previous timeline isn't the same john as this timeline, as you should know this by now.

9th Wave

Okay, here's something that will catch your eye...

Where abouts was john titor mainly stationed at when he was in the government programs... what was the name of the base and city...
Because I personally know the name of the city and base, because i was born 5 mins away from it.

paradox404

The man who introduced me to john, is a personal friend of mine.
That's how I know, this is the same person known as john titor.

Yes, but that doesn't actually provide any proof that that guy is john.

For instance I could say that Jesus Christ lives at the end of my street, and that I was introduced by my neighbor.
I don't need proof, if the I know what is true and what isn't.
Part of his story line dialog, happened where I live, i know you can't say the same.
The people in his story i know personally.

I personally know someone who has met him, can you say the same?

So you're saying you don't actually have proof he's real but you believe it anyway?

And you're bragging you know a fake Titor?

And should I be jealous that you know a fake Titor? No

paradox404

John from the previous timeline isn't the same john as this timeline, as you should know this by now.

I do know that but the difference is too great. Still, no proof.

I could say that I am Titor and that I have a C204 in the back yard. Thats not proof unless I provide photographic evidence.

paradox404

Where abouts was john titor mainly stationed at when he was in the government programs... what was the name of the base and city...
Because I personally know the name of the city and base, because i was born 5 mins away from it.

And again, how is that proof this guy is real?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
9th wave, what do you know about the secret song and Pamela? Have you interacted with her back then?

9th Wave

Because this picture, is the picture of the man, my friend met.

9th Wave

Because this picture, is the picture of the man, my friend met.
He was a man named james, who also had knowledge of the micron-displacement-trifecta.