Kay Titor 177 Tempus Edax Rerum

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Now everyone is going to guess and debate what it is for 5 years. :ROFLMAO: :D[/QUOTE]

It's really nothing to debate. Someone just sent me a personal package it's just not right to blurt out what I recieved to everyone. You know? I did laugh when I read what you wrote though. I'm not trying to make it a mystery or anything I'm just being respectful to the person who sent it to me.[/QUOTE]

I know, I know. I just thought of the "secret song". To this day, people are still talking about it. lol

PamelaM

Now everyone is going to guess and debate what it is for 5 years. :ROFLMAO: :D

It's really nothing to debate. Someone just sent me a personal package it's just not right to blurt out what I recieved to everyone. You know? I did laugh when I read what you wrote though. I'm not trying to make it a mystery or anything I'm just being respectful to the person who sent it to me.[/QUOTE]

I know, I know. I just thought of the "secret song". To this day, people are still talking about it. lol[/QUOTE]

I think it will be ok this time. Nobody asked me anything further so perhaps they are just respecting my decision. It was really just a couple of letters and a couple of personal items and Iam telling the truth when I say
Most people would not be that interested anyway. It's not like it's anything that proves anything.

But I do thank you Paula for letting me know about this.

I'm just very confused on the method of communication. Why an announcement on a board when my email address has been known for a long time. Just alot of things for me to think about...you know.

PamelaM

I do have to share this because I know they will see it but considering the letters I feel kind of sad about one thing.
I had no idea there was more than one person I was talking to. The only hint of that was when John told me he had lost all of my previous emails and wanted me to send them to him again. Which I unfortunately did not for some reason and he didn't ask again. So as I was developing this close online relationship with him he was not with me because he only had half of the knowledge of what we shared with each other. Also this B52 stuff was not apart of MY knowledge which means I also missed conversations with him. It kind of explains why I felt so close to him when I first met him and didn't know why. But I am wondering what I also missed. He should have told me so I would have known more what to say and stuff I would have been more prepared to share with him the other emails. Which is even more confusing because wouldn't they have been on the computer when he arrived?
But then that explains the many email addresses he had.
God...that means one of him didn't even know me when I wrote to him. Or knew a different me with different conversations.
Wait..I can't get my mind around it.
Why didn't he tell me?? If this is all true it's kind of sad because each time I have future conversation with one I have no idea what they know or feel about me ..yet they have some kind of memory of me. They may not feel as close to me as I felt to them.
Wow....talk about a mind blow.
This is something that is so weird to comprehend John. But I do wish you would have told me back then. I could have made it so much easier to communicate with you.
I have to tell you though I have no memory of you telling me about the B52s. However...the only thing I can think of is the dream I told one of you I had about time traveling with a guy in 1998...before I met you. Other than that I have no idea how that came up on conversation.
This is why you needed to come meet with me so we could talk privately. You have half the story I have half the story and I dont know about you but I wish I had the whole story. Unfortunately it seems to even now be hard to communicate back and forth and honestly there is only so much I can put out there in the public you know.
You need to come visit me someday when you feel it is safe. I'd really like to talk to you face to face. Just once is all I ask...when you feel safe. Please.

PamelaM

Ps. I grow organic vegetables..well as much as I can in an apartment so you would have something to eat when you came. :)
I know your leaving so I know I probably can't write much more that you will see.

PamelaM

John
I don't regret anything.
I Would do it all over again.
(Which I apparently do) lol
I love having you as a close friend.
I'm grateful I could help you and
Keep you company while you were here.
I'll always be there for you and the other you
And other you. Lol

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
John,

And no worries. I've been protective of Pam, steering the weirdos away from her as much as possible.
The internet has turned into a cesspool. Good luck with your adventures and if you ever have an inkling
to answer some of our new questions, feel free!

PamelaM

He was...I don't know if he is still here he said he was leaving soon so I am thinking he is most likely gone by now.
Sorry ....it was kind of a quick hello goodbye thing for me as well.