Kay Titor 177 Tempus Edax Rerum

PamelaM

The problem with having more than one John was not just the emails but the private chats as well. There were many of those some lasting three hours or more. Since I didn't know how to save chats back then
It would only be what I remembered.

The song I was specifically told to remember was in one of those chats. It was not the B52s.
If the B52s were just casually mentioned
I may not have remembered it because for one I didn't even know who that band was back then nor was I told to remember it.
But I honestly do not remember that.

The verification came in the package.
It was another way I have to identify
him.

Last edited:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'm glad to know that the package contained something of interest to you. I hope you were able to get some answers, who knows.

Keep us updated if you want to share more.

paradox404

The verification sent, is it by chance part of a IBM 5100?

It'd be interesting if it is.

Man I love old hardware. Don't know why but I do!

A few years back I built this computer using some old parts that I was given. It has a Pentium II, 64MB ram and a 256MB hard drive. So much performance (Jokes). Its a slow machine but for some reason I am interested by it, which in itself is interesting because I can throw out like pentium III's and Pentium 4's but I can never bring myself to throw out the older stuff like the big bulky (CRT) monitors.

I want to collect two old computers specifically, a Commodore 64 (Or the 128, which had a commodore 64 emulator) and the IBM 5100.

PamelaM

The verification sent, is it by chance part of a IBM 5100?

No. Anyone could send you that.
This was real verification. Something that me and him knew.
Please don't try to guess it or create threads about it. Know that if I revealed it I would no longer have this as a verification to tell if it was really him. I may need to use that again in the future. Please respect that.

PamelaM

John,
If you are still here by any chance at all i just thought of something that could help!
Wish I would have thought of this earlier.
Check your private messages.
If not maybe it will help another John.

PamelaM

O hell it may be important enough to just post the damn thing.

When I asked John to send me something that traveled through time with him he sent me a label from the 5110 not the 5100.
Hope this helps.

paradox404

When I asked John to send me something that traveled through time with him he sent me a label from the 5110 not the 5100.
Hope this helps.

I remember reading about the 5110 logo a number of years ago... Can't remember where though, don't have a good memory like I used too. Then again, there has been cases of where I read/see something and then have an altervu and then said item no longer exists... :confused:

I also remember in Johns posts that at one point (I think) he said that it was the 5110 that had the emulation chip, rather than the 5100, I've never learned why that was...

PamelaM

Hope this helps.

I remember reading about the 5110 logo a number of years ago... Can't remember where though, don't have a good memory like I used too. Then again, there has been cases of where I read/see something and then have an altervu and then said item no longer exists... :confused:

I also remember in Johns posts that at one point (I think) he said that it was the 5110 that had the emulation chip, rather than the 5100, I've never learned why that was...

No. The part where John was posting about the 5110 was in a posted chat that he was having with some British people. That's before I met him. It's still posted on time travel institute I think. This could have been another John. He said he was time traveling to bring back a 5110 computer.