Kay Titor 177 Tempus Edax Rerum

PamelaM

Lol... As Mel said... I will always find you. I might add, on the internet. Lol.

Thank you so much for the laugh today. I needed it! (As the hulk tries to get me to sign an agreement that I need his "consent" to move. Which he will never consent to. Therefore I would be stuck right here in this apartment. Ug! Lol. :cry:).

So, I must admit ~ we have been talking a few years now. And, you are always so nice!

Questions...

1. Are you at least 60? (Hopefully at least 55, maybe?) Lol.
2. At your age, could you handle two little ones that are Angel's, but sometimes not. :LOL:
3. You of course would have to move to the US. But hey, you would then have dual citizenship. That's a plus. (y):D
4. Finally, would you sign a prenuptial stating no divorce under any circumstance in any state or country? Even during the times you hate me? Hahaha (I want to make sure I am married once more ~ and that's it!)

What does Mel think of all this. Mel ~ any input? :LOL:

Thanks for the giggle. :)

Uhoh there are more requirements timeflipper and they are pretty specific. Lol

TimeFlipper

Lol... As Mel said... I will always find you. I might add, on the internet. Lol.

Thank you so much for the laugh today. I needed it! (As the hulk tries to get me to sign an agreement that I need his "consent" to move. Which he will never consent to. Therefore I would be stuck right here in this apartment. Ug! Lol. :cry:).

So, I must admit ~ we have been talking a few years now. And, you are always so nice!

Questions...

1. Are you at least 60? (Hopefully at least 55, maybe?) Lol.
2. At your age, could you handle two little ones that are Angel's, but sometimes not. :LOL:
3. You of course would have to move to the US. But hey, you would then have dual citizenship. That's a plus. (y):D
4. Finally, would you sign a prenuptial stating no divorce under any circumstance in any state or country? Even during the times you hate me? Hahaha (I want to make sure I am married once more ~ and that's it!)

What does Mel think of all this. Mel ~ any input? :LOL:

Thanks for the giggle. :)

Uhoh there are more requirements timeflipper and they are pretty specific. Lol
Iam listening (y) :LOL:

waterandsol

You bet Pam. They are totally specific! Lol... :ROFLMAO:

No answer about the initials timeflipper?! o_0:LOL:

I was just offered a free Bahama cruise for two... With a small fee upfront. Lol!

Pam... You know how my 177 said it would all unfold on the internet (by the way, he mentioned your name in 2001), well ~ for the most part it has. After arriving home March 12, 2013... I went looking for answers. Found the information puzzle. Solved it. But, there was more healing to go through because of the trauma I was left with, after the terrible event. So, I kept looking like I was told. And, found Mel was there waiting for years with information that floored me. Ever since, he has helped me to heal by making a bigger deal of things than my actual fears. He did what no one else could. So... That's Mel. My battle budy and friend.

:)

PamelaM

You bet Pam. They are totally specific! Lol... :ROFLMAO:

No answer about the initials timeflipper?! o_0:LOL:

I was just offered a free Bahama cruise for two... With a small fee upfront. Lol!

Pam... You know how my 177 said it would all unfold on the internet (by the way, he mentioned your name in 2001), well ~ for the most part it has. After arriving home March 12, 2013... I went looking for answers. Found the information puzzle. Solved it. But, there was more healing to go through because of the trauma I was left with, after the terrible event. So, I kept looking like I was told. And, found Mel was there waiting for years with information that floored me. Ever since, he has helped me to heal by making a bigger deal of things than my actual fears. He did what no one else could. So... That's Mel. My battle budy and friend.

:)

He mentioned my name?
What did he say?