Kay Titor 177 Tempus Edax Rerum

waterandsol

He was asking for my address to send me things. And, when asking he mentioned your name "Pam"... It was all kind of a jumbled mess and he wasn't making very much sense at all. My address changed ALOT over the years. So, he couldn't use mine. And, later when I found the information on the internet (like he said it would unfold), there you were. Pam.... and everyone else who knew for years.

Please forgive me for how mean I was. It was shocking and hurt a little that I was left with so many questions for so many years. But, I guess it had to unfold the way that it did. So...

Anyways, getting tough to talk about. So, for the moment I better stop. :) Thanks for understanding.

Last edited:

waterandsol

In response to Mel... I don't think you would like many of the things he includes. I think it would be too hard for you to see (trying to protect your noggin as a friend, sincerely). Remember, I went through an event much like a soldier, only while pregnant. So, his mentality has been to help over come that. Anyways... Enough for tonight.

Hugs and love.

PamelaM

Wait a sec. This guy knows what your future is? What would be too hard for me to see?
Does he know if John is ever going to visit me?

;)I suppose I have this huge file somewhere with my name on it in this future time travel place. Lol.
"Bring out the Pamela file." BAM!! Lol

Of course I forgive you.
I really don't know what's going on half of the time or who is involved in what at any given time. I'm just kind of going with the flow.keeping an open mind on everything.

waterandsol

Somehow he knows... And sometimes, its unnerving. Haha. :)

I wonder about a lot of things too...

I sure do hope John comes to visit you. You of all, deserve it. You've been a true friend. A real part of the Titor family. And, I hope sooner than later.

But, you have to admit this years development has been awesome! But, definitely not a replacement for the in person type of thing. Kind of like real love (to me).

You are much like me. Forgiving. Hugs. Thank you.

I wonder if they do have files on us in the future?!? Considering the solved puzzle, they may. I was shocked at how specific they were with dates. Just wow... :eek::)

waterandsol

Anyways, time for bed. Work tomorrow. Taking care of a wonderful lady. A colonels wife, whom served 25 years. Love her. Sweet, sweet, sweet. :)

waterandsol

Sometimes I wonder Pam, if I was in trouble with my grandfather before I was even born. Lol. And, if he signed an order allowing "them" to watch over me, even interfere when need be, until I found the one who would treat me right. Lol. From my limited perspective and knowledge, its the only thing that makes sense. I do have to wonder...

OK. Night.

TimeFlipper

You bet Pam. They are totally specific! Lol... :ROFLMAO:

No answer about the initials timeflipper?! o_0:LOL:

I was just offered a free Bahama cruise for two... With a small fee upfront. Lol!

Pam... You know how my 177 said it would all unfold on the internet (by the way, he mentioned your name in 2001), well ~ for the most part it has. After arriving home March 12, 2013... I went looking for answers. Found the information puzzle. Solved it. But, there was more healing to go through because of the trauma I was left with, after the terrible event. So, I kept looking like I was told. And, found Mel was there waiting for years with information that floored me. Ever since, he has helped me to heal by making a bigger deal of things than my actual fears. He did what no one else could. So... That's Mel. My battle budy and friend.

:)
Are the initials Mel?..If so, there is a company where i live that trades on the initials of MEL, which stands for Masons Electrical Limited :)