Kay Titor 177 Tempus Edax Rerum

waterandsol

Ooh... I never thought about that. Mel being initials for something. Lights on! Haha... :)

Unfortunately no. Those were not the letters. If you look at the message, posted here exactly as was written, 1. My birthdate is hidden in it. 2. The only capital letters in it were F R T. Grammar and errors matter. :) So, I am just wondering why F R T were the only capitals. Are they initials? You know me. I like puzzles. So, just trying to figure it out, if its anything at all.

Early. Have to go to work. I need to get ready!!! Have a good day. :D

PamelaM

Iam thinking MEL stands for Mind Easing Looper/Leaper. He goes as a time traveler easing people's minds.:LOL:

"We need a MEL to go to 12/12/2016 to talk to a woman involved in a situation on WL.1.006 ."

"I'll go sir I am familiar with all of her very specific requirements." Hehe.

Last edited:

waterandsol

Hey. You makin' fun of me? :notworthy:::LOL:::LOL:

I would not necessarily call him a mind easier. His process is quite like shock therapy! Hahaha... :LOL:

Besides, I am looking for the initials FRT. Or something that makes that make sense. Lol...

Thanks for the giggle. :meow:

paradox404

OK. Mel gave something *soft*, and not about any of us, that I could post as an example of his ways... :LOL:
Butt-Hurt Crying Hillary Voters Compilation:

Its always funny watching the Hillary voters crying. :LOL:

I noticed the posts about the Mandela effect. The Mandela effect is interesting because it seems to get more and more severe every time I get an altervu. I remember around 2013 I started having altervus and the Mandela effect seemed to gain popularity around then as well.

In my most recent altervu I noticed a ton of changes, including changes in star wars, terminator and most notably, John's divergence numbers.

Not sure why its happening to me though.

Speaking of which, a hunch I've had for a while was that was someone had been messing with time and my ability was picking up on it and overloading. (And thus making me slide to another world line.) I have memories of the previous iteration of this timeline, WW3 occured in 2015 after the sky battle in the artic, Hillary becomes president. I go missing for a few years... I'm convinced that someone has been guiding this worldline along to give the white race a chance to survive. Question remains who...

PamelaM

OK. Mel gave something *soft*, and not about any of us, that I could post as an example of his ways... :LOL:

Ok.......this could be interpreted many different ways.... ?????

Who is this Mel guy. Is he just a poster here or in association with our time travelers?

Last edited:

PamelaM

Its always funny watching the Hillary voters crying. :LOL:

I noticed the posts about the Mandela effect. The Mandela effect is interesting because it seems to get more and more severe every time I get an altervu. I remember around 2013 I started having altervus and the Mandela effect seemed to gain popularity around then as well.

In my most recent altervu I noticed a ton of changes, including changes in star wars, terminator and most notably, John's divergence numbers.

Not sure why its happening to me though.

Speaking of which, a hunch I've had for a while was that was someone had been messing with time and my ability was picking up on it and overloading. (And thus making me slide to another world line.) I have memories of the previous iteration of this timeline, WW3 occured in 2015 after the sky battle in the artic, Hillary becomes president. I go missing for a few years... I'm convinced that someone has been guiding this worldline along to give the white race a chance to survive. Question remains who...
You have memories of ww3????

waterandsol

Hey. You makin' fun of me? :notworthy:::LOL:::LOL:

I would not necessarily call him a mind easier. His process is quite like shock therapy! Hahaha... :LOL:

Besides, I am looking for the initials FRT. Or something that makes that make sense. Lol...

Thanks for the giggle. :meow:

Oh I got it! I got it!

FRT= FULLY RETIRED TIMETRAVELER.;)

OM Goodness!!! Lololol. You could be so right! Geez... A name. A date. When? Who??? Something...

:)

Makes a girl feel like this. ::LOL::

Rainbow Dash fainting: