Kay Titor 177 Tempus Edax Rerum

paradox404

OK. Mel gave something *soft*, and not about any of us, that I could post as an example of his ways... :LOL:
Butt-Hurt Crying Hillary Voters Compilation:

Its always funny watching the Hillary voters crying. :LOL:

I noticed the posts about the Mandela effect. The Mandela effect is interesting because it seems to get more and more severe every time I get an altervu. I remember around 2013 I started having altervus and the Mandela effect seemed to gain popularity around then as well.

In my most recent altervu I noticed a ton of changes, including changes in star wars, terminator and most notably, John's divergence numbers.

Not sure why its happening to me though.

Speaking of which, a hunch I've had for a while was that was someone had been messing with time and my ability was picking up on it and overloading. (And thus making me slide to another world line.) I have memories of the previous iteration of this timeline, WW3 occured in 2015 after the sky battle in the artic, Hillary becomes president. I go missing for a few years... I'm convinced that someone has been guiding this worldline along to give the white race a chance to survive. Question remains who...
You have memories of ww3????

Yea. Not much though, just a vague outline. Its almost as if memories from another me have been leaking into me...

Some of this is guesswork, specifically dates as a lot of this is memories without context.

I remember bits and pieces scattered throughout the next decade or so. In the other timeline Julia Gillard presented a speech congratulating Hillary for winning the election. Words to the effect of "I would like to congratulate my friend Hillary on winning the US elections. Today we have won over mysogony, descrimination and sexisim..." I remember being in a state of panic in that memory because I knew what Hillary winning meant.

Of what I assume to be this year or next year the War reached Australia, there was nuke detonated in the Blue mountains and I'm pretty sure one may have been detonated near Emu Plains. Probably a terrorist bomb though, it looked atomic and was detonated in what I assume was an unpopulated area.

At some point between now and 2020 I meet my future wife. I meet her at a convention and we were both in cosplay. She was Kurisu and I was Okabe from Stiens;Gate. From what I understand she and I had an argument (In character argument btw) and got close from that.

Around 2020 I think I get conscripted into the War, and had to serve out in the Army. One of the higher officers was able to figure out one of my secrets while I was in one of the storerooms. (I had a checklist but I'm not sure what it was for.) There was another soldier in the storeroom with me. At this point I knew I had 2 kids but the wife was pregnant with a 3rd by the time I left to go to war. Interestingly enough the third child, a boy, was called Xepher, greek for "The West Wind". Perhaps a reference to my conscription or something else. Serving in the war didn't change me, because I already have PTSD and I know its kill or be killed.

Dunno what happens after 2024 though. I only have one memory from when I'm in my 80's or 90's. I'm a Grandfather at this point, in a nice house. I have I think 9(?) grandkids, I was talking to them about something and began to have a heart attack. I assume I must of been rich or something because they kept harassing me for the will. (While I'm fracking dying of a heart attack) There was one of the girls though that wasn't harassing me though, and she tried to remind the other brats I was dying.

PamelaM

Did you vote for Hillary? If so... I had no clue. Sorry Pam!!! I thought it was neutral ground. Giggling. Sorry. :)

I never said I voted for Hilary. In fact I thought both candidates sucked. Lol
What I did say is what he gave you can be interpreted many different ways.
For example....
Does he make people cry?
Does he make people's butt hurt?
Does he make fun of people crying?
Does he change things in unexpected ways?
Is he toasting the election of Trump?
Is he the green monster in the front?
Is he a Cryer when he don't get his way?
Etc. Etc. You get the point. Doesn't really tell
Me much about his ways....actually.

waterandsol

I thought both were awful as well. And, didn't vote actually. I would have written in Jesus if I could.

He is very much for Trump. The example provided is just his way. He shows how ridiculously sensitive people can be to certain held beliefs, stimuli... Etc. For instance, an extreme leftist would take offense to the video. The video shows how emotionally unstable people can be about certain situations. Which inevitably Ieads to more chaos than necessary. Showing the truth of reaction, helps a person to decide if such a reaction is truly necessary. And, seeing that it isn't, that is more a part of the problem than solution, a person can then choose differently. To be mature enough to be a part of the solution.

Another for instances; many of his video include mayhem, fighting, shootings, death. Ask yourself honestly how you would respond in such a situation, if it ever occurred? Most would freeze or be terrified, instead of move into action. By desensitizing to the reality of such a possible occurence, one is more able to take action.

Just a few things I have learned from he him the past year.

PamelaM

Its always funny watching the Hillary voters crying. :LOL:

I noticed the posts about the Mandela effect. The Mandela effect is interesting because it seems to get more and more severe every time I get an altervu. I remember around 2013 I started having altervus and the Mandela effect seemed to gain popularity around then as well.

In my most recent altervu I noticed a ton of changes, including changes in star wars, terminator and most notably, John's divergence numbers.

Not sure why its happening to me though.

Speaking of which, a hunch I've had for a while was that was someone had been messing with time and my ability was picking up on it and overloading. (And thus making me slide to another world line.) I have memories of the previous iteration of this timeline, WW3 occured in 2015 after the sky battle in the artic, Hillary becomes president. I go missing for a few years... I'm convinced that someone has been guiding this worldline along to give the white race a chance to survive. Question remains who...

Yea. Not much though, just a vague outline. Its almost as if memories from another me have been leaking into me...

Some of this is guesswork, specifically dates as a lot of this is memories without context.

I remember bits and pieces scattered throughout the next decade or so. In the other timeline Julia Gillard presented a speech congratulating Hillary for winning the election. Words to the effect of "I would like to congratulate my friend Hillary on winning the US elections. Today we have won over mysogony, descrimination and sexisim..." I remember being in a state of panic in that memory because I knew what Hillary winning meant.

Of what I assume to be this year or next year the War reached Australia, there was nuke detonated in the Blue mountains and I'm pretty sure one may have been detonated near Emu Plains. Probably a terrorist bomb though, it looked atomic and was detonated in what I assume was an unpopulated area.

At some point between now and 2020 I meet my future wife. I meet her at a convention and we were both in cosplay. She was Kurisu and I was Okabe from Stiens;Gate. From what I understand she and I had an argument (In character argument btw) and got close from that.

Around 2020 I think I get conscripted into the War, and had to serve out in the Army. One of the higher officers was able to figure out one of my secrets while I was in one of the storerooms. (I had a checklist but I'm not sure what it was for.) There was another soldier in the storeroom with me. At this point I knew I had 2 kids but the wife was pregnant with a 3rd by the time I left to go to war. Interestingly enough the third child, a boy, was called Xepher, greek for "The West Wind". Perhaps a reference to my conscription or something else. Serving in the war didn't change me, because I already have PTSD and I know its kill or be killed.

Dunno what happens after 2024 though. I only have one memory from when I'm in my 80's or 90's. I'm a Grandfather at this point, in a nice house. I have I think 9(?) grandkids, I was talking to them about something and began to have a heart attack. I assume I must of been rich or something because they kept harassing me for the will. (While I'm fracking dying of a heart attack) There was one of the girls though that wasn't harassing me though, and she tried to remind the other brats I was dying.
I guess I don't understand this.
This isn't an altervue it seems to be another whole life all together. ??
You remember all this in this much detail?

paradox404

I guess I don't understand this.
This isn't an altervue it seems to be another whole life all together. ??
You remember all this in this much detail?

It is the same life as this one, just different. The one where the officers fire the "Limited" strike at Russia instead of refusing the order, where the votes get rigged without anyone noticing it. In other words the other side of the divergence point. My best guess would be that it is the chain of events of the "Natural" timeline. The one with no interference by time travelers.
My memories of it are quite vauge, I do have other weirder memories from it as well.

For instance the creepiest memory from there was that some kids from my uni lured me to a party at some point and sedated me so they could use my blood for a blood transfusion. Not sure who or for what reason but that memory creeps me tf out.

waterandsol

But you still haven't told me who he is.
Is he part of the time travel team?
The only thing I know is he is associated somehow. He has dropped too many names (one of which no one would know if he weren't associated. Another very very few know. And a few others I am sure very few know). He even dropped mine. He seems to have a way of telling events (in his way) before they happen. For instance... The pulse event he knew was coming. He seems to know what is happening on here before it happens too.

Somehow he is associated. I just don't know how.

PamelaM

But you still haven't told me who he is.
Is he part of the time travel team?
The only thing I know is he is associated somehow. He has dropped too many names (one of which no one would know if he weren't associated. Another very very few know. And a few others I am sure very few know). He even dropped mine. He seems to have a way of telling events (in his way) before they happen. For instance... The pulse event he knew was coming. He seems to know what is happening on here before it happens too.

Somehow he is associated. I just don't know how.

You mean he watches this website?
Did he know Kay was going to post?

waterandsol

In his way, he told what was going to happen on the website before it did. So, I guess he watches here too.

I knew something was coming by November. I didn't know she was going to post, but I immediately knew it was her. I didn't want her to go through the hardship I have had, with disbelief ~ etc. So, tried to mitigate as best I could, so she could freely speak. I thought about contacting you on FB to let you know, but was too scared. Lol...

Anyways, things did happen from August to November. We all received personal messages. Which was really kind. I loved mine. Made up for the unkindness I've been through. Somehow out there, someone knows how pure my heart and soul is. All I have been through. And, retribution will come in truly, deeply being loved. Someday, all of it will make sense.

So, a big thanks to Kay and John.

Honestly though, all this focus on Mel has kinda made me sad. Didn't want it to become that big of a deal. Small smile. And, with the one still not here, I kinda... Well. Sad tonight. On nights it still doesn't make sense, I just talk to Jesus in my prayers. Ask Him to come. :)

So... Going to say my prayers and wipe a tear away. :)

Have a good night.