Kay Titor 177 Tempus Edax Rerum

PamelaM

In his way, he told what was going to happen on the website before it did. So, I guess he watches here too.

I knew something was coming by November. I didn't know she was going to post, but I immediately knew it was her. I didn't want her to go through the hardship I have had, with disbelief ~ etc. So, tried to mitigate as best I could, so she could freely speak. I thought about contacting you on FB to let you know, but was too scared. Lol...

Anyways, things did happen from August to November. We all received personal messages. Which was really kind. I loved mine. Made up for the unkindness I've been through. Somehow out there, someone knows how pure my heart and soul is. All I have been through. And, retribution will come in truly, deeply being loved. Someday, all of it will make sense.

So, a big thanks to Kay and John.

Honestly though, all this focus on Mel has kinda made me sad. Didn't want it to become that big of a deal. Small smile. And, with the one still not here, I kinda... Well. Sad tonight. On nights it still doesn't make sense, I just talk to Jesus in my prayers. Ask Him to come. :)

So... Going to say my prayers and wipe a tear away. :)

Have a good night.
I'm sorry if I made you sad. I was just curious on who he was.

You don't have to be scared of me that's for sure but if you would have put in a Facebook request to be friends I probably wouldn't have accepted it only because I don't really just accept everyone that requests if i dont know them. I really didn't know you till we started communicating on here.

I didn't immediately know it was Kay only because I have had Sooooo many people
Contact me and claim to be this person or that person and so many frauds I have to be more careful. Do you know how many people who are on facebook with the name
JOHN TITOR? It's ridiculous. Lol

I feel better that she sent the proof.
I need verification now because of so many people pretending to be other people. That's just the way it is for me now. I am sure she understands that.

I guess I will tell you this...don't know if I should really let it out there but
Another reason I was curious about Mel
Is I had a guy contact me after John left
Saying he was part of the program and he was sent to see how I was mentally dealing with everything. He sounded like a psychologist and he talked like he really knew what he was doing saying most of the time travelers were loners etc.

It's been years but I was so niave back then I actually talked to him about how I felt and he had very good comebacks for things I said. He was very comforting and seemed to know what to say. I saved all his emails but they were saved on floppy disk and frankly I have nothing I can use to view them. Lol
He could have been anyone now that I think of it. Lol but he only seemed interested in helping me digest all of it logically. I remember telling him I cried when I thought there was going to be a war killing billions of people and what if it was partly my fault? He was very comforting and I think he said like but what if there isnt. It has been 15 years or so so I don't remember much he said now but at the time it meant alot. He wasn't shocking or anything he was just very gentle. I remember he also said time traveling causes some memory loss.
It seems to me you seem to be getting some help also this way and I was just too curious not to ask about Mel . I wanted to ask John about this guy also. Alot of other people contacted me and I am not sure if any of them were actually who they said they were.

I also had a guy contact me and told me John was evil and they were from the gov. Of the future and they needed to ask me some questions. They said they were after John. I played along just to find out what they were up to didn't give out any other info than what I had posted. Then they said they caught John and I am sitting there like yeah right. Lol.

So see....I never know who anybody really is there were several other people contacting me saying they were this person or that.
Lol I remember being contacted from someone claiming to be from the Royal Navy. Lol.

But that guy sticks out to me because everything he said was only based on helping me emotionally to deal with the situation.
He said thats what he was there for. He talked to me for awhile said he was going to write up a report and I never heard from him again. He didn't want me to say anything about him being there to anyone but it has been years and frankly your Mel reminded me of him. I don't think it will hurt anything to mention him now. Wish I could read that floppy disk but I have forgotten most of what he told me. I did think of everything he told me back then.
It did honestly help.
He could have been anyone actually.
Well now I spilled my guts on something maybe I shouldn't have but I wanted you to understand why I kept asking about him.
He used a name but frankly I can't remember what it was. I was grateful he took the time to contact me. Whether his motives were purely to help me or not I will never know...but he did.

Sleep tight. Hugs.

Last edited:

paradox404

It's been years but I was so niave back then I actually talked to him about how I felt and he had very good comebacks for things I said. He was very comforting and seemed to know what to say. I saved all his emails but they were saved on floppy disk and frankly I have nothing I can use to view them. Lol

Wish I could read that floppy disk but I have forgotten most of what he told me.

I built a vintage computer rig a while back, and I put in two functioning floppy drives so I can read data from this tub of Floppy drives I have laying around. One drive is the smaller 3.5" and the other is those massive 5.25" ones.

That said there are adapters you can get for modern computers that can read Floppy disks. Like the one here:

FDD 3.5" USB External Floppy Disk 1.44MB Drive Portable For Laptop PC Win Mac | eBay

Anyway hope this helps.

EDIT:

I just remembered something, most of the parts in that computer that I mentioned are over 20 years old. The 5.25" Floppy drive is closer to 30 years old.

Some of those parts are older than me. 0-0

Last edited:

northwoods

In his way, he told what was going to happen on the website before it did. So, I guess he watches here too.

I knew something was coming by November. I didn't know she was going to post, but I immediately knew it was her. I didn't want her to go through the hardship I have had, with disbelief ~ etc. So, tried to mitigate as best I could, so she could freely speak. I thought about contacting you on FB to let you know, but was too scared. Lol...

Anyways, things did happen from August to November. We all received personal messages. Which was really kind. I loved mine. Made up for the unkindness I've been through. Somehow out there, someone knows how pure my heart and soul is. All I have been through. And, retribution will come in truly, deeply being loved. Someday, all of it will make sense.

So, a big thanks to Kay and John.

Honestly though, all this focus on Mel has kinda made me sad. Didn't want it to become that big of a deal. Small smile. And, with the one still not here, I kinda... Well. Sad tonight. On nights it still doesn't make sense, I just talk to Jesus in my prayers. Ask Him to come. :)

So... Going to say my prayers and wipe a tear away. :)

Have a good night.
I'm sorry if I made you sad. I was just curious on who he was.

You don't have to be scared of me that's for sure but if you would have put in a Facebook request to be friends I probably wouldn't have accepted it only because I don't really just accept everyone that requests if i dont know them. I really didn't know you till we started communicating on here.

I didn't immediately know it was Kay only because I have had Sooooo many people
Contact me and claim to be this person or that person and so many frauds I have to be more careful. Do you know how many people who are on facebook with the name
JOHN TITOR? It's ridiculous. Lol

I feel better that she sent the proof.
I need verification now because of so many people pretending to be other people. That's just the way it is for me now. I am sure she understands that.

I guess I will tell you this...don't know if I should really let it out there but
Another reason I was curious about Mel
Is I had a guy contact me after John left
Saying he was part of the program and he was sent to see how I was mentally dealing with everything. He sounded like a psychologist and he talked like he really knew what he was doing saying most of the time travelers were loners etc.

He could have been anyone now that I think of it. Lol but he only seemed interested in helping me digest all of it logically. I remember telling him I cried when I thought there was going to be a war killing billions of people and what if it was partly my fault? He was very comforting and I think he said like but what if there isnt. It has been 15 years or so so I don't remember much he said now but at the time it meant alot. He wasn't shocking or anything he was just very gentle. I remember he also said time traveling causes some memory loss.
It seems to me you seem to be getting some help also this way and I was just too curious not to ask about Mel . I wanted to ask John about this guy also. Alot of other people contacted me and I am not sure if any of them were actually who they said they were.

I also had a guy contact me and told me John was evil and they were from the gov. Of the future and they needed to ask me some questions. They said they were after John. I played along just to find out what they were up to didn't give out any other info than what I had posted. Then they said they caught John and I am sitting there like yeah right. Lol.

So see....I never know who anybody really is there were several other people contacting me saying they were this person or that.
Lol I remember being contacted from someone claiming to be from the Royal Navy. Lol.

But that guy sticks out to me because everything he said was only based on helping me emotionally to deal with the situation.
He said thats what he was there for. He talked to me for awhile said he was going to write up a report and I never heard from him again. He didn't want me to say anything about him being there to anyone but it has been years and frankly your Mel reminded me of him. I don't think it will hurt anything to mention him now. Wish I could read that floppy disk but I have forgotten most of what he told me. I did think of everything he told me back then.
It did honestly help.
He could have been anyone actually.
Well now I spilled my guts on something maybe I shouldn't have but I wanted you to understand why I kept asking about him.
He used a name but frankly I can't remember what it was. I was grateful he took the time to contact me. Whether his motives were purely to help me or not I will never know...but he did.

Sleep tight. Hugs.
That would be awesome to see some of those older files. Titor rules!

waterandsol

Pam,

Thank you so so much for sharing that! I needed to hear it. It makes much more sense now! In so many things I have felt so alone. Hearing you received help too, to process it, makes me feel so much better. Now I understand why you were asking questions about him... :LOL:

I would never believe you were the reason billions would have died. I would solely blame governments with big egos and little thought for people. There is no way such a kind and good person, could be responsible.

He has helped a great deal. Through pictures and videos. I am not an audible learner (unless its music). I am a visual and reading learner. So, he adjusted his style according to my needs. As well, I don't like surprises. So, giving me a puzzle to figure out made it easier to digest the truth of it all. As well, it was hard to figure out. I don't think anyone else could. But, this was necessary as well. All of my life I have been told I am not very intelligent, even though part of the 177 team said I was. That I was good with numbers because of musical composition ability. When I handed the solved puzzle over to a part of the local government, it got their attention. Lol... Then I was flat out told I was very smart. Mel helped in a way no one else could. No longer caring what others think of me, but willing to help where I can.

I do have one major regret. They sent a soldier from high school to me. He said he was there to help, but it was actually the other way around. Me helping him. I didn't know it until after. I cry a tear every time I think about him now. I won't give the details. But it hurts pretty bad that I screwed up. What was I supposed to do though? Stop his pending marriage? You can't stop a man who thinks he is making the best choice for himself and is in love... That one will always hurt.

I know its hard to trust people who come along. I guess, I've learned on these boards to be nice and move along if it doesn't sound credible.

Verification is Paramount. Mine was in my message too. Gentle smile.

Hugs Pam. Thanks for explaining. I need that to understand, and not feel so alone. :)

PS. I wouldn't have sent you a friend request on FB. I too am very careful whom I friend. I would have sent you a private message. But. You got the message, and that's all that matters. And, Kay was able to get you the message. A win win. Which is good. :)

PS. I would definitely laugh that people from the government were after John, too!!!! ;):D:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

PamelaM

Hey, I believe a MEL has just arrived.
He is telling us to free our minds. Lol
He gets bonus points for using a cat.:meow:

Welcome sassified that was a funny video.:LOL:

PamelaM

:)

PS. I would definitely laugh that people from the government were after John, too!!!! ;):D:ROFLMAO:[/QUOTE]

And it wasn't any of our governments
It was the government of the future. Lol:LOL:

PamelaM

Wish I could read that floppy disk but I have forgotten most of what he told me.

I built a vintage computer rig a while back, and I put in two functioning floppy drives so I can read data from this tub of Floppy drives I have laying around. One drive is the smaller 3.5" and the other is those massive 5.25" ones.

That said there are adapters you can get for modern computers that can read Floppy disks. Like the one here:

FDD 3.5" USB External Floppy Disk 1.44MB Drive Portable For Laptop PC Win Mac | eBay

Anyway hope this helps.

EDIT:

I just remembered something, most of the parts in that computer that I mentioned are over 20 years old. The 5.25" Floppy drive is closer to 30 years old.

Some of those parts are older than me. 0-0
Thanks. I didn't know these existed.

waterandsol

Another funny update from Mel. Lol! Remember when everyone was making fun of me and playing Abba song's? Lol. Well... I like this one. :) I am not alone anymore.

I just hope there are no girl fights! Lol.. And, thank goodness the one with a black eye isn't me this time. She isn't pregnant!

So funny... Thanks Mel for making me giggle.

That one is going to put me in a good mood all day. :)

Now, I want to watch the movie. It looks cute. ::LOL::
Muriel's Wedding - Waterloo:

Last edited: