Kay Titor 177 Tempus Edax Rerum

PamelaM

Another funny update from Mel. Lol! Remember when everyone was making fun of me and playing Abba song's? Lol. Well... I like this one. :) I am not alone anymore.

I just hope there are no girl fights! Lol.. And, thank goodness the one with a black eye isn't me this time. She isn't pregnant!

So funny... Thanks Mel for making me giggle.

Now, I want to watch the movie. It looks cute. ::LOL::
Muriel's Wedding - Waterloo:

Lololol that was funny!
I have to see if that's on Netflix.:LOL:

waterandsol

Love the Hawaiian shirts. Get it? Titor family and Hawaii? lol. OK. I better stop. Don't want to hurt anyone's feelings or make them mad. :confused::)

Have a good day. :love:

PamelaM

Love the Hawaiian shirts. Get it? Titor family and Hawaii? lol. OK. I better stop. Don't want to hurt anyone's feelings or make them mad. :confused::)

Have a good day. :love:
Yeah. I get it. Lol
It's not on Netflix streaming and I cancelled the dvd one. I will see if the local video store has it just for fun.
Hey see if he can recommend any other videos for us to watch. No horror movies though I don't watch those.

PamelaM

I believe it is that time for me to leave. I love you all. And, hope with all my heart the world finds peace, soon.

Hugs. :love:

Ok. It was nice to get to know you!
I found that movie on amazon and downloaded it and watched it.
It was pretty funny.:)
Hope I helped atleast a little.

Last edited:

waterandsol

Why don't you take your hatred for me, up with my 177 Num. I don't care what you say. My 177 said the retribution for my pure heart and soul is coming. Be nice Num. You may not get an invitation along with one other person here. I did nothing. So quit attacking me. You are the only one who is.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Why don't you take your hatred for me, up with my 177 Num. I don't care what you say. My 177 said the retribution for my pure heart and soul is coming. Be nice Num. You may not get an invitation along with one other person here. I did nothing. So quit attacking me. You are the only one who is.
All I'm asking here, is that the discussion stays on topic...

waterandsol

My last message regarding issues...

1. My above post is certainly on topic.
2. I prefer to keep things honest and real Num. At the time you were deleting messages, you also sent a fairly unkind and chilly private message to myself.

Hence my reason and need to publicly disclose the truth. And, that you are more than welcome to take your issues with me, up with my 177 who Ieft us all a very clear message ~ already.

Have a good day Num. End of discussion.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I can be honest and real too.

Today, I found out that you, @waterandsol are actually @onesix, AKA @Ishi, who, last year, threatened to sue myself and Cosmo (at TTI), unless we deleted hundreds of the messages you posted on our forums. Harassment ensued, and after some time we both gave up and removed all of you posts from Paranormalis and TTI in exchange that you wouldn't bother us anymore with your non-sense.

When I noticed it was you, I sent you a message, asking you how come you're still here posting, despite the agreement we had of you not coming back. Your reply was pretty unkind and chilly, to be honest and didn't surprise me at all.

I'll make yourself a favor and suspend your account. You should go outside and enjoy the fresh air.

Have a nice life.