Keep it simple stupid. Travel is easier than thought

tflofasho

As a scientist, science is already hard enough as it is. This goes for the realm of philosophy and metaphysics as well.

I remember either Opmur or Einstein mentioned it somewhere along the way that basically: why is something that's supposedly supposed to be so simple being made to be very complicated to the rest of the public?

Fear of control and power? Truth is, what if time travel isn't as powerful as people make it seem to be, other than just to fix events related to the individual alone but still not have any major affects outside of themselves, other than doing something good for themselves in their lives?

The main concept in the realm of science all around is simply this: keep it simple stupid. The question is, why is everything around us seem so complex when the answer should be and is completely far more simpler than thought?

Why is something that's so simple to shift and manifest so difficult to come across and achieve?

Why can't we keep it simple when it should be and always has been?

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Great comments tflofasho: The main concept in the realm of science all around is simply this: keep it simple stupid.

Real Time Travel is the same: The Hard Part is deciding which type or machine of Time Travel you want to use and the rest is simple.

Over 99.9% of all "Want-To-Be Time Travels" do not have a clue about the subject of Real Time Travel, so they will never will build a Time Machine or Time Travel in Time.

Professor Opmmur

Last edited:

tflofasho

Honestly man, what I can't stand is this stereotype that all philosophers and scientists are these brilliant know it alls who know how to do things when in reality they don't know anything past the literature and experiences they have come across and read when all that stuff was made from people who also didn't know much and tried to get to the same core essence as everyone else has also.

There's this stereotype that we're these articulate speaking armchair speakers who think that's what the job description is when the reality is we don't know anything at all past the books and the people who made them who are also trying to comprehend and understand the nature of the world all around us. Philosophers aren't these artsy pretentious sounding people who like to talk big and whatnot, they keep it simple like everyone else does, but the difference between a practicing one and an armchair is the practicing one does research on vast amounts of literature that requires a great deal of skill sets to interpret the information being presented as well as the fact that philosophy is simply just the process of inquiry. No different than the google search bar. They are literal search engines that dig through vasts amounts of information to present and give people information and ideas and their opinions and thoughts on things.

The only difference that separates a scientist and philosopher in terms of metaphysics and epistemology is the fact that scientists are more about empirical ontology and philosophers are simply ethicists, that's it. Scientists just test and measure stuff, process the information and report it on journals.

I just can't stand how people give stereotype to these mad scientists they see in their movies, fiction and tv shows. You'd figure this stupid tripe would've been gone already all these years, right? This is why I went all hipster the past many years of my life to remove that poor clouded judgement from my life and clear my head of that garbage.