Ken Gramwood may have been a time traveler (spoilers alert)

RobertRiplie

He wrote this book called replay and in that book his character has a heart attack.
After having a heart attack he wakes up as a younger man in his own body.
He had time travel back in time. To relive his life again and he has knowledge of the future and he improves his life with that knowledge of the future.
The weird thing that happens is that ken Gramwood died of a heart attack to in real life and that he had used the name of his fictional character to check into hotels before he had written the book so some people are starting to speculate that replay was a real story and that he had been using his multiple chances living the same decades to build a somewhat successful career at writing maybe he tried publishing different books each time till he found the ones that were successful its just too weird of a coincidence for a author to die the same way that one of his characters did

Last edited:

darwi

RobertRiplie, Your experiences and reality are so strange that others may have difficulties with it. That's what I've experienced myself on this and other sites, causing me to strictly limit my posts. I may have to check out that book, REPLAY. It brings up a subject which concerns me and may be of interest to you, PARALLEL UNIVERSES. I've made it clear in other posts, that I believe that Time Travel constitutes movement to parallel universes. What particularly concerns me about that book is; How far back on the Time Stream did the individual return to( that would be in a parallel universe, to an earlier version of himself, whom he may have merged with)? I have an idea that parallel universes on the same Time Stream are separated by intervals. Consciousness would be flowing through atomic spiral energy patterns at certain definite intervals. Purportedly, when the Cameron brothers jumped off the U.S.S. Eldridge, during the Philadelphia Experiment on August 12th, 1943, they landed at the secret military base at Montauk, Long Island, on August 12th 1983, and the Nazi officer who jumped overboard in the same experiment, landed in 1963( the one who reincarnated as Stewart Swerdlow). That implies an interval of 20 years between Parallel Universes, which exist in the same Time Stream. There are other indicators that suggest fractal intervals of that, perhaps 10 years. In any case, we can presume that the spiral Time Stream continues all the way through from Parallel Universe to Parallel Universe, the planes of action where consciousness is flowing through( the whole of which people are referring to as holographic, perhaps as standing spiral waves). And yet it may be possible to move between these intervals in Time Travel procedures and experiments. Purportedly that's what happened in 1963, not long after President Kennedy was killed. Researchers at Brookhaven Labs determined to find out what actually happened. They found an individual who had been at the location of the assassination, weeks earlier. That person agreed to be part of an experiment, in which the individual was placed in a Time Chamber, in Brookhaven Labs. The consciousness of the individual was translocated to its body to just before the assassination, with time enough to obtain a camera to take pictures of the assassination. The individual took photographs and put the photographs in a location where they could be retrieved later, by the personnel of Brookhaven Labs, before its consciousness was returned to its body at Brookhaven Labs. Brookhaven Labs personnel took the photographs to the government. The government took all the photographs, told the personnel of Brookhaven Labs that they already knew all about it and to never speak of it again. Recently on the internet, there has been a posting of a mysterious lady taking photographs of the Kennedy assassination, whom no one was able to find. I came to the obvious conclusion that it must be the individual of that experiment. These things have been written about and published by SKY BOOKS. I have strange synchronicity with the publishers of Sky Books, Preston Nichols and Peter Moon, both of whom I've interacted with personally, the strangeness of which I'm not posting beyond what I already have, since it all seems so incredulous. Thank God no one knows who I really am, which may also be a reflection of my last lifetime, as a secretive British secret agent.

J.A.

I don't totally believe in it, lest & till I can see any physical evidence of it, on the other hand, how much do U know about, how a tach. engine works, e.g. operable by a gamma/delta source, is anyone totally sure that The Tach.'s exist? Yes, They were spotted in Los Ang. & Munich, resp.'ly in the beg. of June 1998, despite why. Greetings, J.A., there are some more things for us all to speculate on, it's for instance that museum piece money ideal, The Capital Fascism That most certainly gives me no risk, whatsoever that I can hide it from you, fail to dwell quite a lot on it, since money IS the root of whatever evil act, however The Corrupt can get away with anything! Note, God is A Repl. Morron, apparently called Cian Rhys, London, The UK, Other Choices, Anu, Enlil, Enki, YhWh, yáwéi, Jehova. Pls. don't comment on this to anyone.

Last edited:

J.A.

Speaking of weird, IS The True Earth Year really 365 days etc.? Just wondering, greetings, J.A., why on Earth were there So Many Cal. Changes?

Last edited: