Kentucky Resident Sees ‘Reptilian Humanoid’

Cryptozoology News

Cryptozoology Blog
BURLINGTON, Ky. — A Kentucky resident claims he saw a reptilian humanoid.

reptilian-kentucky-humanoid.jpeg

The man, who says he saw the entity twice, explains he was sitting in his dining room when the first creature showed up.

“It was dark outside. I had an extremely strong feeling to look outside. When I looked out the window, I saw a dark and slim figure standing about 10 feet away from the house,” he said.

The eyewitness says the being then looked at him with his “piercing red eyes”.

“They looked like they were glowing.”

The second time he reportedly saw it, he was able to notice more of its physical details.

“I was driving home from work, it was around 10 p.m.. I turned onto my street when I saw it walking by.”

The man then claims he pulled over and was able to watch a “dark green, scaly” creature with “big red eyes”. The being, he says, then ran in front of his car and quickly disappeared into the woods.

“That was the last time I saw a creature like that. He said on MUFON about the decade-old encounter.

In 2015, a woman told Cryptozoology News that her Native American grandparents had encountered an unidentified reptile-like creature while crossing the Sabine River from Louisiana into Texas in 1920. In 1995, a soldier stationed at Fort Hood said he had seen a bipedal creature, which he later identified as “Bigfoot”, kneeling on the shoulder of the road on the same bridge the two Native Americans had spotted the “dragon” 75 years earlier.

In 2002, a girl in Virginia claimed to have seen a similar creature while camping at the Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park in Page County. She stated that the animal looked like “the mix of a horse and a Komodo dragon” with a “dark gray-brown color”.

Just last month, a California man claimed to have seen a similar creature in Colusa County.

Some paranormal researchers believe in the existence of a race of snake-like underground creatures. Proponents of the reptilian theory, such as David Icke, suggest a conspiracy involving these humanoids taking over planet Earth. According to its followers, these creatures are meticulously involved in daily political decisions affecting governments across the world, as they also believe that they are capable of “morphing” or “shapeshifting” at will in order to “deceive” the population.

The post Kentucky Resident Sees ‘Reptilian Humanoid’ appeared first on Cryptozoology News.