Kerr black holes( Roy Kerr

Hazzie Hippie

Hi everyone :) I have read about John Titor posts on the forum . But I think it’s wicked cool that he did mention Kerr black holes on the forums . Kerr black holes are basically rotating black holes that are not charged and that rotates on a central axis . Roy Kerr by the way is a mathematician from New Zealand . Didn’t want to make the post too long . But I hope that my explanation made somewhat sense :)

Attachments

• 433517BD-3525-4A6E-BFD9-3215833899B5.jpeg
    433517BD-3525-4A6E-BFD9-3215833899B5.jpeg
    73 KB · Views: 4

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The only problem with Black Holes is that they are just a theoretical mathematical construct. No definitive proof that they exist in our universe has been found. It does seem to me that the original inventor of the concept is not being given the credit he deserves either.

Of course no one has come forth with an explanation for the jet phenomena that we observe. Those rapidly rotating neutron stars spewing out jets of matter at their poles. It does seem that this could be the proof we need to show why we haven't found one credible candidate for a Black Hole. Mother nature doesn't allow matter to coalesce into a Black Hole.

Then the fact that matter is rapidly exiting at the poles doesn't seem to be following normal rules either. Since it would be more normal to see matter exiting at the rapidly rotating circumference of the neutron star due to centrifugal forces. It's almost like time was reversed.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
The only problem with Black Holes is that they are just a theoretical mathematical construct. No definitive proof that they exist in our universe has been found. It does seem to me that the original inventor of the concept is not being given the credit he deserves either.

Of course no one has come forth with an explanation for the jet phenomena that we observe. Those rapidly rotating neutron stars spewing out jets of matter at their poles. It does seem that this could be the proof we need to show why we haven't found one credible candidate for a Black Hole. Mother nature doesn't allow matter to coalesce into a Black Hole.

Then the fact that matter is rapidly exiting at the poles doesn't seem to be following normal rules either. Since it would be more normal to see matter exiting at the rapidly rotating circumference of the neutron star due to centrifugal forces. It's almost like time was reversed.

What do you believe makes a galaxy rotate?

Hazzie Hippie

Hi :) I love your profile pic and name :) . I’m majoring in Astrophysics and this is my first year . I often try not to get myself lost in trying to 100 percent To understand the universe , black holes , neutron stars , gravity , etc . But then again were human beings so of course were always gonna have questions and new theories and ideas .

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

What do you believe makes a galaxy rotate?

I don't have an opinion on that.

But one fact that does puzzle scientists is that the entire galaxy rotates as if it were a solid.

lamdo263

Hi :) I love your profile pic and name :) . I’m majoring in Astrophysics and this is my first year . I often try not to get myself lost in trying to 100 percent To understand the universe , black holes , neutron stars , gravity , etc . But then again were human beings so of course were always gonna have questions and new theories and ideas .
A kerr black hole, would be a non certain locality.This is all you have to know.

lamdo263

What, exactly, is a "non certain locality?"

Harte
This had come out in the early John Titor discussion by a Pamela ****. The Kerr black hole, may be two black holes that are in approximation to one another.Then by that description, their relationship, is an interactive dynamic.This is expressed thussly, that there may be a perceived movement between the two established loci, to where nether one approximate position is never the same. Furthermore, in this context of margins not well established, is the advantage that the element descriptive to the adage of time, is neither certain, or established.
So therefore if this action could be established within a simulation, concerning the frontier of these moving margins, there would be the advantage of going either forwards, or backwards, within this context of dynamical actions.* Note some of her scientific premises were in part from Dr. Ronald Mallet. He was at the time, an expert on time.

This statement is cleaned up a bit, so it presents within the proper theater of probably time travel.This girl, who said this, was a smart, smart cookie.If John Titor did exist, this these are the bells whistles and buzzers of the Titor time travel case.

Harte

If you look into the Kerr hypothesis, you can see that the "window" is far to tiny to utilize for personal time travel.

And it has nothing to do with what Titor claimed anyway. His singularities were "about the size of an electron," in his own words.

That can't possibly work, a singularity the size of the (classical) electron would weight billions of tons. And he carried two of them.

That was one heavy duty suspension on his Chevy.

Harte