Flip-Flopped On Litmus Tests For Judicial Nominees
Flip-Flopped On Federal Health Benefits
Flip-Flopped On Tax Credits For Small Business Health
Flip-Flopped On Health Coverage
Flip-Flopped On Welfare Reform
Flip-Flops On Stock Options Expensing
Flip-Flopped On Medical Marijuana
Flip-Flopped On Burma Sanctions

That is not even all of them. Here is my favorite, please read it all!
Kerry Took BOTH Sides On First Gulf War

Kerry Took BOTH Sides In First Gulf War In Separate Letters To Same Constituent. ?Rather than take a side--albeit the one he thought was most expedient--Kerry actually stood on both sides of the first Gulf war, much like he did this time around. Consider this ?Notebook? item from TNR?s March 25, 1991 issue, which ran under the headline ?Same Senator, Same Constituent?:
letter one
?Thank you for contacting me to express your opposition ... to the early use of military force by the US against Iraq. I share your concerns. On January 11, I voted in favor of a resolution that would have insisted that economic sanctions be given more time to work and against a resolution giving the president the immediate authority to go to war.? --letter from Senator John Kerry to Wallace Carter of Newton Centre, Massachusetts, dated January 22 [1991]
letter two
?Thank you very much for contacting me to express your support for the actions of President Bush in response to the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait. From the outset of the invasion, I have strongly and unequivocally supported President Bush?s response to the crisis and the policy goals he has established with our military deployment in the Persian Gulf.? --Senator Kerry to Wallace Carter, January 31 [1991]?

(Noam Scheiber, ?Noam Scheiber?s Daily Journal of Politics, The New Republic Online, 1/28/04)

He sent two letters with opposing views to the same constituent! :lol: :lol:

PyRo99

Kerry's flip flops

Wow, now can you imagine him as President? ;)

JediStryker

Kerry's flip flops

Originally posted by PyRo99@Jul 24 2004, 01:50 PM

Somehow, I think I can.

bill-clinton-2.jpg

Phoenix

Kerry's flip flops

Originally posted by JediStryker+Jul 24 2004, 10:20 PM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-PyRo99@Jul 24 2004, 01:50 PM

Somehow, I think I can.

bill-clinton-2.jpg

[snapback]5531[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]
Heehhehehe

Next, can you imagine acting in the military with him as commander in chief giving orders? Sometimes a simple mind is not such a bad thing, at least it only has one position to go through with.

MORG

Kerry's flip flops

Kerry as president. Could you imagine such a thing?
"Send those troops over there and protect our interests!"
"Wait! Get those troops back here!"
"Increase military pay!"
"Decrease military pay!"
"Raise taxes!" "Lower taxes!"
"Help veterans! Help poor single mothers!"
"Make it near impossible to get medicare! Cut housing assistance!"
"Cut financial aide programs!"

yep...sounds like a blast...

Bush, being able to summon the powers of the demons of hell to perform his satanic work would never allow such a thing to happen as lose the election. Everyone still remembers that he lost Florida and lost the election. Then there was the recount and all black votes were removed from the recount and all of a sudden Bush wins. A republican. It's a miracle. Helps when you know people I guess.

Point is, no matter which one of them is elected, we're screwed.

Phoenix

Kerry's flip flops

Bush, being able to summon the powers of the demons of hell to perform his satanic work would never allow such a thing to happen as lose the election. Everyone still remembers that he lost Florida and lost the election. Then there was the recount and all black votes were removed from the recount and all of a sudden Bush wins. A republican. It's a miracle. Helps when you know people I guess.
What I don't get is why Republican's are so set in seeing Bush as their guy. This is suppose to be election year. Why does it have to be a forgone conclusion for their party this is the guy? I really liked John McCain.

Well as I said before I will be writing in Howard Dean for this election.

Unintentional

Kerry's flip flops

Originally posted by Phoenix@Jul 25 2004, 09:38 AM
What I don't get is why Republican's are so set in seeing Bush as their guy. This is suppose to be election year. Why does it have to be a forgone conclusion for their party this is the guy? I really liked John McCain.

Well as I said before I will be writing in Howard Dean for this election.

I totally respect that. I will be voting for the libertarian candidate or failing that I will vote for Bush. I don't like people who say a vote for a third party candidate is throwing away your vote. If my vote for the libertarian candidate makes Bush loose this election, I guess maybe he should have a meeting the libertarian party. Ditto for the democrats complaining about Nader. If people voting for Nader make Kerry loose, then maybe the democrats need to adopt some of the things Nader wants.

I think it is totally arrogant when a party assumes if your choice was limited to two choices they would get your voted especially when it is those two choices (self deemed the only two choices) who are limiting your choice. Screw them!!

It's like this:
Democrat speaking, "Ralph Nader? He has ideas and issues that we don't have? People would rather vote for him than us? That should not be allowed! People should not be allowed to vote for him!"

As far as GWB being the annointed republican nominee, it was definitely a smoke filled back room decision. I am sure they thought with 2000 being so close an election, if he was opposed in the primaries, he would loose for sure (in the general election because a rough primary brought his popularity down). Still anyone could have opposed him, but none chose too. They might have chosen not to because GWB decides who get money for their campaigns or they might have thought GWB was too popular when it was time to decide to throw your hat in the ring.

JediStryker

Kerry's flip flops

I don't care for any of the candidates, but I find Bush to be the lesser of all evils. He gets my vote as 'least worse candidate'.

Unintentional

Kerry's flip flops

"The reason we can't find a relationship between the Constitution and the government is that there is none."
? Michael Badnarik - libertarian candidate for president

Libertarian Party Home Page

Platform Comparison Results
The highest possible rating is 700.
The highest possible rating, given the importance you assigned each issue, is 350.
You rated the Democratic stances 110. Democratic Platform
You rated the Green stances 145. Green Platform
You rated the Libertarian stances 270. Libertarian Platform.
You rated the Republican stances 220. Republican Platform.

Test to see what political party platform closest matches your opinions

Phoenix

Kerry's flip flops

Platform Comparison Results

The highest possible rating is 700.

The highest possible rating, given the importance you assigned each issue, is 600.

You rated the Democratic stances 181. Democratic Platform

You rated the Green stances 514. Green Platform

You rated the Libertarian stances 530. Libertarian Platform.

You rated the Republican stances 260. Republican Platform.