Kerry's flip flops

StarLord

Kerry's flip flops

I think you all should go check out Swift Boat Vetrans. it's

http://www.swiftvets.com/ If you can wade through the writting, it speaks

more than volumes regarding Kerry, his quasi great naval career, wait till you get to the Performance Reports Fitreps. He was crucified and would have never made it long in the Navy. After you check it out, Would you want this man as president?

CaryP

Kerry's flip flops

Would you want this man as president?

No, but I damned sure don't want a repeat of Bush and the neocon crew. There both equally shameful, both part of the NWO ruling elite. We're screwed with either in the White House. Third party is the only way to vote my conscience.

Cary

Ralan

Kerry's flip flops

Bones, sinking like stones,
All that we fought for,
Homes, places we've grown,
All of us are done for.

And we live in a beautiful world,
Yeah we do, yeah we do,
We live in a beautiful world,

Bones, sinking like stones,
All that we fought for,
And homes, places we've grown,
All of us are done for.

And we live in a beautiful world,
Yeah we do, yeah we do,
We live in a beautiful world.

Oh, all that I know,
There's nothing here to run from,
Cause yeah, everybody here's got somebody to lean on.

::'Don't Panic'
::Chris Martin, Coldplay

StarLord

Kerry's flip flops

Kerry's fellow fast boat captains / shipmates from VietNam are after him big time for being a liar, a coward and a traitor to the USA. There is a picture of kerry in Ho Chi Min city in the War Crimes Display where DURING THE WAR, kerry went there to give information regarding a war crime, kerry was still in the service at the time.

There is a clause associated with the 14th ammendment that states if you aided or abetted the ememy during a war you cannot become president?? I would need Paul's take on this point.

Do not be surprised when you see commercials with these guys on it stating just this type of information.

CaryP

Kerry's flip flops

Originally posted by Paul J. Lyon@Aug 5 2004, 03:55 PM
Obama for President.

No Duck.

For lack of a better choice, I'm with you bro'. He ain't my first choice, but definitely better than our other two main "choices." I was impressed with the man's speech, but how's he "up" in the Demopublican party without being a part of the bigger agenda?

Cary

Judge Bean

Kerry's flip flops

Originally posted by CaryP+Aug 5 2004, 10:29 PM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Paul J. Lyon@Aug 5 2004, 03:55 PM
Obama for President.

No Duck.

For lack of a better choice, I'm with you bro'. He ain't my first choice, but definitely better than our other two main "choices." I was impressed with the man's speech, but how's he "up" in the Demopublican party without being a part of the bigger agenda?

Cary
[snapback]6130[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

Just a hunch. My hunch is that he is still calling the shots about his own career, and they needed him to round out the show at the convention, knowing he is a rising star. He hasn't had the Come to Jesus meeting yet with the money people; they're grooming him for something in 2008 or 12.