Keto/Atkins/Low Carb

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Apologies -- no evidence from Keto or Atkins because I'm not on any groups but can provide if necessary.

Kairos

You call peoples' accomplishments "bullshit". I lost 50 pounds. I didn't bench press. You make blanket statements based on ego.
Hundreds of people lose weight without going to a gym. People burn calories walking. None of it is "bullshit".

Nobody called your accomplishments bullshit. Stop being emotionally abusive.

Uhh... Correction.

Written Wednesday by Kairos "The calories it tells you that you burned are almost certainly bullshit, especially after weeks of the same kinds of exercise..."

Could you please leave my friend alone and move along? She is doing great with what she is doing. It's working. She also solely confronted your behavior. That is it.

What you in turn have done is called gaslighting. Claiming victimhood when infact you were the instigator. It's a typical action of the actual abuser.

See Kairos, I have a very big soft spot in my heart for underdogs (not to say Paula is such. She isn't. Far from it. She handles her own quite well). However, due to my soft spot, I will certainly listen to their story and defend them when needed. I love to see underdogs finally win.

So, come on back when you understand you're behavior has been inappropriate. Would love to be your friend too, when you're able. Kindness and love are indications of true friendship.

Take care! Let her talk about her experience without the unnecessary unkindness.. It's wonderful to hear of her progress.

Take care

Last edited:

Kairos

That is not what she claimed I said. Stop participating in this abusive behavior. I said the calorie information given to you by calorie counters is mostly bullshit, not that her efforts were bullshit. The lying and passive aggressive behavior on display here is ridiculous.

And the fact is, what I said was absolutely true:

The "calories burned" given by these trackers is total bullshit and always was.

I am not going to sit here and take this childlike abuse from you two. Maybe you are used to brow beating other men with this victim act, but you can fuck right off with me because I really don't give a shit about your feelings. I was nice until now, but I do not respond well to this kind of attempted manipulation and lying.

Last edited:
That is not what she claimed I said. Stop participating in this abusive behavior. I said the calorie information given to you by calorie counters is mostly bullshit, not that her efforts were bullshit. The lying and passive aggressive behavior on display here is ridiculous.

I am not going to sit here and take this bullshit abuse from you two. Maybe you are used to brow beating other men with this victim act, but you can fuck right off with me because I really don't give a shit about your feelings. I was nice until now, but I do not respond well to this kind of attempted manipulation and lying.

Actually, my feelings aren't hurt because I understand the tactics used by abusive men. I have learned it has nothing to do with me. But, solely the individual projecting such on to others with accepting no self responsibility on their own part.

I've also learned the best way to deal with such is simply to disengage and ignore the individual with no further interaction. It ceases their cycle of the blame game which is part of the continuance of gas lighting your true victims.

Sorry I am nothing of what you've described. I can walk away. It's called de-escalation.

Can you?

Normally men whom can't desescalate continue to argue (emotional abuse).

Sorry I won't be here for it. I have a beautiful day ahead.

Enjoy!

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

I am not going to sit here and take this childlike abuse from you two. Maybe you are used to brow beating other men with this victim act, but you can fuck right off with me because I really don't give a shit about your feelings. I was nice until now, but I do not respond well to this kind of attempted manipulation and lying.

Mine is an Apple Watch. It takes my heart rate. Feel free to do a manual calculation and compare. I'm a small person with a small heart, so my heart rate is most likely higher than yours.

Please show evidence of abuse. I have been civil and provided evidence that weights aren't NEEDED to lose weight. They are
excellent for health, but not necessary for weight loss.

Not menopausal. I'm under 50 years old. However, age is also a factor in weight loss. A 19 year old bench pressing can lose a lot more weight then someone middle aged.

"calorie counters is mostly bullshit," -- instead of using abusive words, you may show me scientific data that my Apple Watch isn't accurate and I will read it. I can test it by doing a manual heart rate on myself as well. I'll probably do that soon.

Debating and refuting information isn't manipulation.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
P.S. None of us are victim of anything. We're both doing great now as far as I know. I'm just trying to solve a problem and my doctor is helping today. No victim at all.

You're right Paula. I am doing very well too. I must admit I've endured a process of group male stalking and harassment (on going this morning through another internet source) for years. I literally cannot engage in any type of social media on the internet. It's just fuel to add to their fantasy fire.

No longer a victim. It's quite sad though that I must disengage from all internet platforms to ensure their behavior isn't permitted in my life.

So... With such said, I hope you continue well on your journey! You're doing great.

Me too, as they will no longer be able to find me anywhere for a very long time. It's the only way to stop them.

Sorry to the bandwagon. Only love and kindness is permitted in my life, otherwise there is no chance of getting to know the real me. Insult away! It's none of business anyways.

Take care!

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
What have we lied about?

That article said that those watches UNDERestimated miles, not overestimated. So, perhaps I burned more than it is telling me.

I can always do my own manual calculation as well.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Using my watch photo and this calculator: Calories Burned By Heart Rate | Calories Calculator

(uses age, weight, and heart rate), 89 minutes of exercise --- says I would burn 743 calories, assuming the heart rate is exactly the same.
But, it does go up and down, so I think the 642 active calories burned is pretty close.

Second watch image, using my weight and age, 151 minutes, calculator says: 1131.711 , apple says 796 active calories, but again, my heart rate goes up and down when building a bridge, so I believe this is either pretty accurate or underestimated.

Active calories are minus body function. The human body burns calories if you just lay in bed all day. So, I stick with the active calories.