KNOCKERS....!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HARRIET (B)

My father explained posting on a forum claiming to be a time traveller... Expect your threads to be besmirched with humbug and the literary equivalent of faecal debris... From knockers, naysayers, do badders and haters... Criticism is a cross that one has to bear when making claims to be a time traveller... But it is a frightful bore reading total dross from individuals and they know who they are, who have a vested interest in suppressing what I say... I believe the individuals posting the dross have been influenced by a trans dimensional entity out to nobble humankind... Or they are well inebriated from drinking fortified wine to keep them buoyant when they hit the keyboard... Either way I believe everyone who frequents this forum should strive to a superior level of courtesy... My time here is drawing slowly to an end and unless I complete the mission that currently keeps me here... I don't hold out much for the survival of humankind... There's been a number there's been a number of temporal incursion... For example, a Japanese style robot in a bow tie appeared out of nowhere today and tried to incapacitate me with a teapot... Before ended up under the wheels of a shopping trolley... No Terminator but it could have caused me some serious injury if a couple of hot tea bags and smacked me in the face.. So please don't waste my time with dross, if you have serious questions ask them and I shall strive to answer in a helpful way... Also I hope you can all rally behind me and get the dreadful confirmed hoax taking off my father's thread...

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

I just HAD to give that she-male Harriet B a "like" for that fantastically funny posting :ROFLMAO:...I literally took 35 minutes to recover from laughing spasms, before i could write this!! :ROFLMAO:..
All of the posting was really funny, but the the part responsible for me cracking up, is copied below for all to read!! :ROFLMAO:..

Quote: "Theres been a number of temporal incursions...For example, a Japanese style robot in a bow tie appeared out of nowhere today and tried to incapacitate me with a teapot...Before ended up under the wheels of a shopping trolley...No Terminator, but it could have caused me some serious injury, if a couple of hot tea bags (had) smacked me in the face!!!" End Quote:.. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:..

No doubt our member Mayhem will be supporting Harriet B to get her "fathers hoax postings" removed :ROFLMAO:..
@HARRIET (B) Can you show us the posting that your "father" was supposed to have warned you about which is, "besmirched with humbug and the literary equivalent of faecal debris please?...Of course you cant :ROFLMAO:..

Kairos

Did you forget to say domo arigato? Sometimes those Japanese robots can be very touchy when you break etiquette.

mullac998

My father explained posting on a forum claiming to be a time traveller... Expect your threads to be besmirched with humbug and the literary equivalent of faecal debris... From knockers, naysayers, do badders and haters... Criticism is a cross that one has to bear when making claims to be a time traveller... But it is a frightful bore reading total dross from individuals and they know who they are, who have a vested interest in suppressing what I say... I believe the individuals posting the dross have been influenced by a trans dimensional entity out to nobble humankind... Or they are well inebriated from drinking fortified wine to keep them buoyant when they hit the keyboard... Either way I believe everyone who frequents this forum should strive to a superior level of courtesy... My time here is drawing slowly to an end and unless I complete the mission that currently keeps me here... I don't hold out much for the survival of humankind... There's been a number there's been a number of temporal incursion... For example, a Japanese style robot in a bow tie appeared out of nowhere today and tried to incapacitate me with a teapot... Before ended up under the wheels of a shopping trolley... No Terminator but it could have caused me some serious injury if a couple of hot tea bags and smacked me in the face.. So please don't waste my time with dross, if you have serious questions ask them and I shall strive to answer in a helpful way... Also I hope you can all rally behind me and get the dreadful confirmed hoax taking off my father's thread...
don't worry about these people good luck with your mission.

TimeFlipper

Look out Mullac for that Japanese style robot wearing a bow tie, that might be sat on the time-travelling park bench seat....If you do see it, make certain that there are no tea pots in the vicinity of it :ROFLMAO:..

Status
Not open for further replies.