KNOCKERS....!

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowfalls4ever

Harriet...I’ll bet you can tell us some intriguing things ...I’m willing to doubt it’ll change this timeline one bit since as you can see...the majority of people on here and elsewhere won’t believe you anyway ...so you might as well just spills the beans ..(I’m willing to bet your father would agree with me )

Who will be our next president in 2020, and in 2024?

Also, will there be a cure for aging in the future ? And if so, will it be able to reverse aging?

titorite

I doubt there would be much progress at all if most men are gone.
yaup we are the doers like that. And women dont give themselves enough credit sometimes... behind every good man a great woman....but what of those men that are only backed by shitty women? Chicks that tell them no, chics that say they will fail , women that discourage their men for shits and giggles..... those are bitches. And they can suck eggs. Stronger men will divorce them, stronger men will struggle. Stronger men will wonder why did I ever fuck them? and we will march on, leaveing the bitches behind us. Because behind every great man is a strong woman but if she aint strong enough, she aint worthy. We keep seekings.

HARRIET (B)

Harriet...I’ll bet you can tell us some intriguing things ...I’m willing to doubt it’ll change this timeline one bit since as you can see...the majority of people on here and elsewhere won’t believe you anyway ...so you might as well just spills the beans ..(I’m willing to bet your father would agree with me )

Who will be our next president in 2020, and in 2024?

Also, will there be a cure for aging in the future ? And if so, will it be able to reverse aging?

After that incident with the robot mentioned with my initial opening post, I took to my bed to allow my nerves to sufficiently recover... Additionally I've taken a number of single malt restoratives.. I now feel that I can continue posting... In my initial post I made a number of grammar and spelling errors... But considering it was posted several hours after that event that some of this forum members think is hilarious... I believe I have members understanding... However to answer the questions you posed the answer is it's irrelevant...

P.s If you mean America it will be a women as long as the timeline hasn't been changed to much...!

Last edited:

HARRIET (B)

I dont understand this? Sorry for these silly questions?

Where is a confirmed hoax?
Which thread do you mean?

The thread that I'm attempting to get the confirmed hoax title removed from and unblocked is My Name Is Lord Chatterton And I'm A Time Traveller

I've contacted one of the moderators of this forum, in fact I think he's the only one to get the confirmed hoax title removed from the thread and he unblocked... However conversing with him it seemed he'd been at the Christmas sherry...

@Num7 I would appreciate it if you could remove the confirmed hoax title from my father's thread... Even if you think it's a crock of the proverbial, I hope you will give him the benefit of the doubt... And at least entertain the possibility that it's truthful...

Last edited:

titorite

After that incident with the robot mentioned with my initial opening post, I took to my bed to allow my nerves to sufficiently recover... Additionally I've taken a number of single malt restoratives.. I now feel that I can continue posting... In my initial post I made a number of grammar and spelling errors... But considering it was posted several hours after that event that some of this forum members think is hilarious... I believe I have no understanding... However to answer the questions you posed the answer is it's irrelevant...

OH MY GOD can you stop making sock accounts to butter your own biscuits!

Status
Not open for further replies.