Know of any novel treatment for depression?

Harte

That's interesting, where did you see this, Harte ?

I have heard of studies utilizing marijuana for the treatment of depression (and anxiety), never Psilocybin.

All you have to do is run it in a search engine. I recommend the Duck.

search terms psilocybin depression

Harte

NaturalPhilosopher

If that works for ya, personally wouldnt set foot in a church unless handcuffed and dragged.

Those days of going are over.
hey occult people are usually poor, miserable, can affect others but can't fix their own lives.
not exactly the best advertisement

all occult stuff is compromised heavily, once you're involved it warps your judgement.
they cannot see it until it's too late(unforttunately)

church I go to the priest wrote books claiming the vatican and pope are satanists. they really are. It's pretty amazing. I wasn't a church person at all but soon as I found this place, realized I'm being affected remotely and the energy there showed me how. like a scientific control benchmark in relation to an experiment.

my depression vanished, miracle.
when I miss it i certainly can tell
the 'numb' and irritated mood returns

Last edited:

F Stein

You may want to consider seeing a therapist who may have some good ideas for you. I think there are even online therapists. We are willing to listen, though. :)
Trouble with therapists in the UK is they're bargain basement. Their only treatment for depression is telling you to do a half marathon or a hard day's work and keep taking the pills.

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff
Trouble with therapists in the UK is they're bargain basement. they're only treatment for depression is telling you to do a half marathon or a hard day's work and keep taking the pills.

Sometimes it seems like the best recommended help
actually does more damage than no help at all. :(

Mayhem

Zenith
Trouble with therapists in the UK is they're bargain basement. Their only treatment for depression is telling you to do a half marathon or a hard day's work and keep taking the pills.
Pretty generalised there, or is this from your own experience?