Know of any novel treatment for depression?

F Stein

Not a very nice comment to make about an Irish Person, is it :fp:..
P.S, you didn't answer his question, did you :rolleyes:..
I'm going to keep our down under paddy hanging on that one! And I ask of you not to try to disrail another thread Swiss, by staying on topic.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

I'm going to keep our down under paddy hanging on that one! And ask of you not to try to disrail another thread Swiss by stay on topic.
I was VERY much on topic, because I was replying to what YOU wrote!!!...Keep on bringing up "Swiss" Tony, you know the fictional guy in that BBC comedy series about a car salesman you wrote about before descending into your fictional posting about Tron1 and that wacky tobacco you were smoking with a T bag flavour in it :ROFLMAO:...

F Stein

I was VERY much on topic, because I was replying to what YOU wrote!!!...Keep on bringing up "Swiss" Tony, you know the fictional guy in that BBC comedy series about a car salesman you wrote about before descending into your fictional posting about Tron1 and that wacky tobacco you were smoking with a T bag flavour in it :ROFLMAO:...
This is a serious thread on an important topic. There's plenty of other threads to be humorous on this is not one of them.

Mayhem

Zenith
How would you know if it is generalised, as your a displace paddy residing in one of our former far-flung colonies.
Why keep me hanging? it was a serious question. Anyway i dont see where im from or where i live has anything to do with what i asked.