Know of any novel treatment for depression?

TimeFlipper

Premium
Why keep me hanging? it was a serious question. Anyway i dont see where im from or where i live has anything to do with what i asked.
F.Stein is just a very nasty person my old friend, iam certain our older members will see that for themselves..

F Stein

Bitchy, are you saying you are actually a female Henry, and should we call you Harriet? :LOL:..
You seem to be obsessed with those two characters. Who you first discredited, only later to a question elsewhere admit to something very similar to what they were saying.

Num7

Administrator
What about creating something? I'm not the most creative person, but when I do/create something, it feels good. For example, repair something in the house, draw something, compose music, etc.

F Stein

What about creating something? I'm not the most creative person, but when I do/create something, it feels good. For example, repair something in the house, draw something, compose music, etc.
Well I am in the middle of constructing that chronos manipulator from the schematic that was sent to me. I'm just a capacitor short from finishing it. It would be great to see what effects it has.