KW2000 D time communicator

Mr Scientist

Sifting through an attic of a friend, I came across a couple of radio transmitters that belong to my friend's father. My friend said his father had modified these model kw2000 D radios to communicate with the past or future.

I asked if you had any success with it and my friend said you were there when he got certified. A reference to the fact that he's suffered a breakdown when his wife died accidentally and these radios modification was attempted to build a device to communicate to to his past self to prevent the accident.

Anyway I'm in possession of the radios now and I thought it'd be fun to setup one up and play with it. Will it work well my friends father did work at Bletchley Park and knew Alan Turing so you never know.

Probably it will start smoking and set alight like the last load of antediluvian radio equipment I brought.

Mr Scientist

ErinsOnlyColour

Would you post pictures of the transmitters here? Especially if they're old models.

I know it's slightly a different topic but I have been learning about radio transmitting, how it all works and how to operate. My family had decided it would be a good skill to know. I find them very interesting and how frequencies are used to transmit, plugging into different repeaters and all the goodness.

it would be cool to see them !

Mr Scientist

Would you post pictures of the transmitters here? Especially if they're old models.

I know it's slightly a different topic but I have been learning about radio transmitting, how it all works and how to operate. My family had decided it would be a good skill to know. I find them very interesting and how frequencies are used to transmit, plugging into different repeaters and all the goodness.

it would be cool to see them !
I've become a bit of an authority on 49 mHz and in the process of writing a book about the unique properties of that frequency.

If I get around to it will take a photo the dials are rather nice and if it doesn't work as a means of contacting the past or future or has a bog standard radio transmitter cannibalize the device and use the dials in another project.

Do you know any thing about electrostatic storage systems..?

ErinsOnlyColour

I've become a bit of an authority on 49 mHz and in the process of writing a book about the unique properties of that frequency.

If I get around to it will take a photo the dials are rather nice and if it doesn't work as a means of contacting the past or future or has a bog standard radio transmitter cannibalize the device and use the dials in another project.

Do you know any thing about electrostatic storage systems..?
Oh no! I'm not very tech savvy. I am just getting into HAM radio so I know the basics of navigating frequencies, offsets,tones, capacitors,resisters, antenna etc the basic beginner's knowledge.

im seriously impressed with this site. There are so many smart individuals here who know a lot of cool things about really cool stuff.

Mr Scientist

Oh no! I'm not very tech savvy. I am just getting into HAM radio so I know the basics of navigating frequencies, offsets,tones, capacitors,resisters, antenna etc the basic beginner's knowledge.

im seriously impressed with this site. There are so many smart individuals here who know a lot of cool things about really cool stuff.
I found out the chip is an erasable programmable read-only memory. There's a bank of them connected to this device.

Mayhem

Zenith
Is this what you got?

Coincidently many years ago a family contact worked at that very same place on the enigmas, this only came out when i met his son year later.

Attachments

• SAM_0481.jpg
    SAM_0481.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 14

Mr Scientist

Is this what you got?

Coincidently many years ago a family contact worked at that very same place on the enigmas, this only came out when i met his son year later.
There was some brilliant minds at Bletchley Park even though some of them were closet queers or communists.

What I've got is an alleged temporal communicator. The core of it seems to be a bank of Eprom's cobbled onto the side of amateur radio.

I've got some wire that I'm going to string over some trees as an aerial and will crank the thing up on Sunday

I also got some converted and modified walkie-talkies.

Not bad for 150 English pounds.

Last edited:

jiangnanah

There was some brilliant minds at Bletchley Park even though some of them were closet queers or communists.

What I've got is an alleged temporal communicator. The core of it seems to be a bank of Eprom's cobbled onto the side of amateur radio.

I've got some wire that I'm going to string over some trees as an aerial and will crank the thing up on Sunday

I also got some converted and modified walkie-talkies.

Not bad for 150 English pounds.
You must want to bring your dead loved ones back to life, just like me. Let's work together! I hope there is a talent like Nicola Tesla on earth. I wish there were more people like Nikola Tesla in the world.
At least human activity may break through the solar system.It is hoped that there will be a breakthrough in time machine technology within 10 years. I've heard of a way to change time: "increase the overall vibration frequency of the object and maintain coordination." If your own frequency reaches a certain degree, it may not be impossible to make time relatively static or go back.

TimeFlipper

If this is so what will be your options, are you saying your somehow going to install on to the chip or?
He wont have a clue what to put into one of those chips, or where to stick it in the KW2000 transceiver!! :LOL:..
Oh but wait a minute he did say something about 49mhz RF signals, lets see what Lord Henry comes up with, iam really looking forward to seeing that!! :fp::ROFLMAO:...