Lake UFO

HDRKID

There is a lake near where I live that have around it some houses as well as a community heated pool and a rec room. Yeah, it has inside table where people play ping pong. Well, I was walking around a few hours ago. Talking about how the leaves are turning pretty colors and the large lake looks like a post card scene. Right then I snap this photo of a UFO and I am posting it for you. I am friends with the home owner. He told me I can go fishing when ever. Fact is, I talked to him yesterday as both of us go to the same church and he is a nice guy.

I am not sure what this UFO is. Last year I saw a fast moving flying saucer. However, before I could get my camera out if was gone. This one looks quite different than a flying saucer. It is triangle like in appearance. Also, it really moves. I have the original unprocess raw image.

lake_ufo.jpg

TimeFlipper

HDRKID is there any chance you could make this pic larger please? :cool::)

Voyageur

I have heard that some hybrids like to travel with triangle ships. Can be essassani, yahyel? What about corners of the ship, were they sharp? Did you see any lights?